Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
How are the Patagonias wearing ?
They are wearing well. I had a mishap with the valve stem on the drivers front tire. Long story short, I had to drive 80 miles back home at 18 psi keeping the speed under 65 the entire way. The tires look like they wore way down from doing this on a hot day. But, my oem tires and wheels have not been used since January, so they will go back into rotation and the Pats will get some rest until October or November. Who knows?lol.

MikeP1976

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
My next set will be 39" BFGs. Until then, I am running the 38" Patagonias.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator on 39s IMG_20200815_195006

I was looking at those 39" KM3's myself , i wasn't originally thinking of 39's , but i was browsing tires specs and from what I've read they're not much bigger than a "fullsize" 37". I saw on a thread over on the JK forum where they measured 37.5" under the weight of the vehicle and the weight of them is right in line with a 37 , lighter than some of the heavier ones actually , such as the TOYO MT. I have a 3.5" Clayton lift on the way which is really a touch over 4 inches , so I probably have plenty room to clear them. I'd love to see these tires next to a "fullsize" 37" to get a good comparison , they're very tempting.

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at those 39" KM3's myself , i wasn't originally thinking of 39's , but i was browsing tires specs and from what I've read they're not much bigger than a "fullsize" 37". I saw on a thread over on the JK forum where they measured 37.5" under the weight of the vehicle and the weight of them is right in line with a 37 , lighter than some of the heavier ones actually , such as the TOYO MT. I have a 3.5" Clayton lift on the way which is really a touch over 4 inches , so I probably have plenty room to clear them. I'd love to see these tires next to a "fullsize" 37" to get a good comparison , they're very tempting.
did you end up going with the 39”km3’s I’m having the same dilema trying to decide between 37’s or the 39’s which from what I’ve learned they’re 38” once they’re on the jeep 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
For this reason is why I want to get off the 37" BFG. Mine are measuring about 35.5" and would like to get close to the 37" measurement when on the ground.

OP
OP
BlueScapegoat

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Am I allowed to revive my own little old thread from the dead?

It's crazy I made that photoshop before launch and now I've got my Rubicon Diesel ordered and I'm shopping for 39s.

It only took like, 3.5 years

RLOW

First Name
Arlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator willys sport
Occupation
US ARMY