Sponsored

Gladiator Ordering Process Begins

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I just spoke to a salesman from Collins Brothers Jeep.

He said that they should be getting pricing on Thursday (12/06/2018)

They expect to get their first JT in six weeks.

Collins Bros Jeep

3101 W, FM 544, Wylie, TX 75098
Pricing this week?!?! We can only hope.
Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I just spoke to a salesman from Collins Brothers Jeep.

He said that they should be getting pricing on Thursday (12/06/2018)

They expect to get their first JT in six weeks.

Collins Bros Jeep

3101 W, FM 544, Wylie, TX 75098
Sweet. That means in Q2 when the rest of America starts receiving JT's maybe all the good late available colors will be out:cwl:

BodhiMac

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I can see some dealers getting the JT early, this way the masses can get a look at it before it’s available to buy. I’d make a road trip just to get a look at one.

OP
OP

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
Fowler CJDR in OKC information:

Order Banks Open March 2019
Production Starts May 2019
Lot Arrival June / July 2019

OP
OP

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
CBJ - Didn't answer their phone.

I left a message.

Sponsored

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I said I would like to order a Gladiator. Two salesmen and the sales manager said “what’s that?” We have great deals on Rams.

I hate dealerships. I want a T shirt that says Leave Me the F Alone.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I said I would like to order a Gladiator. Two salesmen and the sales manager said “what’s that?” We have great deals on Rams.

I hate dealerships. I want a T shirt that says Leave Me the F Alone.
Shoot just come to my local dealership. You could wonder around the lot all day long, getting in and out of everything there and they will NEVER come out to talk to you. On the other hand you can go back on Sunday when they are closed and find several of the Wranglers unlocked and take your time checking everything out. You may even find the key inside, I did once in a loaded JK and just today in a new Big Horn Ram truck.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
You'll do as well or better in Nampa/Boise anyway. Petersen's and Dillon's are among the best deals in the country on the JL, so I imagine they'll be the same on the JT. But, Marco @OurismanClarksville definitely rocks it here on the East Coast!
My dealer is Larry H Miller Jeep, Dodge, Ram they told me they could give me at least 6% off invoice.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
My dealer is Larry H Miller Jeep, Dodge, Ram they told me they could give me at least 6% off invoice.
I'd there a known reputable dealer in the southern California area anyone is aware of. This market is full of blood suckers.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
The 2 I listed do around 8% below invoice on the JL, so maybe give them a shout when prices come out.

Sponsored

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Dmoney, which LHM are you referring to? Thornton, Denver, Aurora? Who did you speak with? I have been calling all 3 and they all said that they can’t even come close to that offer. Feel free to PM or take this convo offline.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
I'd there a known reputable dealer in the southern California area anyone is aware of. This market is full of blood suckers.
The general consensus on the SoCal dealers is pretty much what you said. There are more scattered reports of a good deal here and there, but most who want a solid, no-haggle price got to Jim Marsh in Vegas. He's even at 15% below msrp on leftover '18 JLs, which is pretty aggressive. The dealer resources pages on the JLWrangler forum are packed with good/bad dealer info, so I would start there.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Thanks for the info. I'll be getting mine from Baltimore region or central PA area. And would like to go to a no haggle place. It does get confusing with the discounts and financing. My parents purchased a new Cherokee trail hawk . Ordered it and got about 12% off MSRP and thier dealer didnt give them issues with them using their own financing.
Criswell/Ourisman/Koons are all in the same ballpark, though the MD guys have much lower doc fees than the VA dealers do. I think there are a few starting to get in the game in PA, but you'd have to surf around. 12% under msrp is about as solid a deal as you'll find, so maybe go with your parents' guy.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
The general consensus on the SoCal dealers is pretty much what you said. There are more scattered reports of a good deal here and there, but most who want a solid, no-haggle price got to Jim Marsh in Vegas. He's even at 15% below msrp on leftover '18 JLs, which is pretty aggressive. The dealer resources pages on the JLWrangler forum are packed with good/bad dealer info, so I would start there.
Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it. Cant say it's not what I was expecting, but I'm willing to drive a little father for a good deal ill look into marsh.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it. Cant say it's not what I was expecting, but I'm willing to drive a little father for a good deal ill look into marsh.
Yeah, SoCal to Vegas and back? Especially that drive back in a new JT? I feel soooooooooo bad for you...
Sponsored