Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Is the order guide factory wholesale price the same thing as dealer invoice?
Invoice is the same as wholesale.

Also, Google Spreadsheet version updated with the new prices in the Oct 16 order sheet.
Sponsored

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Invoice is the same as wholesale.

Also, Google Spreadsheet version updated with the new prices in the Oct 16 order sheet.
That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure. I appreciate the info!

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Not being critcal, but some updates to the sheet are needed with the latest order guide:
  • Dual top -- you may select either roll-up, soft tri-fold, or hard tri-fold tonnear covers; latest guide has prices for each.
  • Paint -- several of the paint colors now have a $195 up-charge.
  • Sport S -- A/T tires -- option code TTH -- included with Max-Tow and Trac-Lok differential, but ARE available with $195 up-charge otherwise.
My first career was in IT -- I can help you update with these changes if needed.

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Ordered my Sport S on the 16th. The Dual top group can be ordered with any 1 of the 3 tonneaus available now. I ordered the hard tri fold. The Rubicon apparently does not require the tonneau with dual top. And the system did show an upcharge for the All terrains even though I ordered the Max tow group.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Not being critcal, but some updates to the sheet are needed with the latest order guide:
  • Dual top -- you may select either roll-up, soft tri-fold, or hard tri-fold tonnear covers; latest guide has prices for each.
  • Paint -- several of the paint colors now have a $195 up-charge.
  • Sport S -- A/T tires -- option code TTH -- included with Max-Tow and Trac-Lok differential, but ARE available with $195 up-charge otherwise.
My first career was in IT -- I can help you update with these changes if needed.
Cool, I'll add them this weekend. I didn't dig into the price list, I got lazy and just made the updates that I saw others commenting on. Thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Cool, I'll add them this weekend. I didn't dig into the price list, I got lazy and just made the updates that I saw others commenting on. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Tonneau cover options added and notes added for Dual Top Group.
  • Metallic Paint surcharge added.
  • Dueler Tires added as purchase option.
It sure would be handy if they (FCA) would have a delta section explaining what changed since the previous order sheet. Hell, if they would just keep the same order/format between sheets would be nice.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
If the body colored fenders are truly an option now for the Sport S, can someone confirm the price and add it to the calculator. Supposedly one of the dealers on here said it is now an option.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
If the body colored fenders are truly an option now for the Sport S, can someone confirm the price and add it to the calculator. Supposedly one of the dealers on here said it is now an option.
I can't speak for @RTDNECO, but my edits are all current and based on the data in the Order Guide post, there is nothing in there suggesting a Sport can get paint matched fenders. I'm not saying sales folks are all idiots, but they ARE all trying to get you to start ordering... if you're emotionally involved in the process, it won't be hard to keep you going with a little bit of misinformation. They've never had it as an option with any previous Wrangler years, I'm disinclined to believe they'll bring that option to a Sport before they make LED Headlights as an option.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I can't speak for @RTDNECO, but my edits are all current and based on the data in the Order Guide post, there is nothing in there suggesting a Sport can get paint matched fenders. I'm not saying sales folks are all idiots, but they ARE all trying to get you to start ordering... if you're emotionally involved in the process, it won't be hard to keep you going with a little bit of misinformation. They've never had it as an option with any previous Wrangler years, I'm disinclined to believe they'll bring that option to a Sport before they make LED Headlights as an option.
I agree with you. I just thought that it had been confirmed as the truth.

SDRockRod

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 WJ, 2020 LE Gladiator
Does the 8.4" Radio and Audio Group (AEK) include the Alpine Premium Sound (RC4)? The pricing I got from a dealer was charging me for both but the Pricing spreadsheet says that RC4 is included with AEK.

Sponsored

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Does the 8.4" Radio and Audio Group (AEK) include the Alpine Premium Sound (RC4)? The pricing I got from a dealer was charging me for both but the Pricing spreadsheet says that RC4 is included with AEK.
Alpine is indeed included with the 8" upgrade. Only way Alpine should be a cost added line item is if you skip the 8" upgrade as you can get the Alpine without it.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was included on the spreadsheet I did, and no separate charges from 3 different dealers when they sent back order sheet quotes.

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Is this sheet still accurate/current? I am wanting to get invoice pricing on a 2020 Rubicon.

In looking at Jeep's "Build and price" tool, I did notice that the trailer package is 350 on the sheet but jeep is listing as 250, that might be the only discrepancy I have seen so far.

Would this document still be accurate as far as invoice prices go? I really want to do my homework on this vehicle and be as accurate as I can going into the dealer.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this sheet still accurate/current? I am wanting to get invoice pricing on a 2020 Rubicon.

In looking at Jeep's "Build and price" tool, I did notice that the trailer package is 350 on the sheet but jeep is listing as 250, that might be the only discrepancy I have seen so far.

Would this document still be accurate as far as invoice prices go? I really want to do my homework on this vehicle and be as accurate as I can going into the dealer.
It is 350 now. Had it on my order that I submitted 2 days ago.

OP
OP
RTDNECO

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
For those still following this thread, I've updated the original post and included a new spreadsheet
Sponsored