First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Probably true but I’m on vacation here in Gatlinburg, TN and you wouldn’t know it lots of gladiators everywhere here even lot of the jeep tours are gladiators now parked in the lot tonight with another gladiator and saw a beautiful Gator green Mojave riding around topless they’re everywhere here saw a snazzberry a black rubicon and 2 red ones yesterday
You do know jeep invasion is coming up right?
Sponsored

jeep4x4bp

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 Wrangler Sahara
The deals have been there for a while it’s just regional and dealer to dealer. I messaged about 10 dealers prior to buying mine. Some refused to come off price, some were low discount, and I found 3 dealers willing to bargain. I ended up narrowing down to 2 because of the customer service and inventory. Went with the one I bought from because they ended up beating the other dealer on price just to get the sale. I ended up with almost 12% off msrp on a dealer inventory rubicon. I live in Georgia and the other dealer I was going to buy from was in Greenville, SC.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Probably true but I’m on vacation here in Gatlinburg, TN and you wouldn’t know it lots of gladiators everywhere here even lot of the jeep tours are gladiators now parked in the lot tonight with another gladiator and saw a beautiful Gator green Mojave riding around topless they’re everywhere here saw a snazzberry a black rubicon and 2 red ones yesterday
Should have held out to come this way until not this weekend but next. The place will be swarming with them for GSMJI

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
My local CDJR is actually getting a slow trickle of stock units in the past few months...seems like they have been sitting a little longer than usual. They got a pair of Willys Sports in the other week that went fairly quickly.

There's a Gobi JT sitting on the front lot rn. Kinda weird options, no LED package but literally everything else. $2k markup and its been there for almost 3 weeks now.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Looking at the offers in AZ the only good deal is on Overlands and High Altitudes

Sponsored

MyronM

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Loan Officer
We shopped the Ranger and Colorado but could not find what we wanted. So, we leased our 2021 Gladiator Overland as some of the roads in our area can be compared with cow paths. The dealership here in Granbury had the right color (Snazzleberry) to keep my wife happy. The leased was based on invoice price. We will decide to keep it, or not, in another two years. Based on my current payoff and market value, I'd say I have a chunk of equity in this truck. Very odd situation for a leased vehicle.
There are a lot of Jeeps in this area. More and more Gladiators on the road.

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
Thought you might like to see the AutoNation ad for new Gladiators here in the Ft. Worth area. Note some have different discounts, but when I asked about that they said, all will be sold at the same percentage as ones with higher discounts. This dealership has over 40 plus on the lot and they need to move them. https://www.autonationchryslerdodge...htm?search=&model=Gladiator&gvBodyStyle=Truck
Yeeks, these idiots want to add $2000 mandatory protection fees on every jeep sale. Nah stay away from these blood sucking stealership!

bilib54

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator, 19 Buick Tourx, 62 Dodge lancer
Occupation
retired
I bought a Gladiator Overland in Culpeper Va. last weekend. List was 53,700. Was on sale for 45k and I got a very fair trade (12.5)on my 10 year old Frontier.
Son went over Sunday and bought a Ram. About the same sale price and he traded a 2018 Titan. They allowed 34k on trade. 4 k more than he paid for it 3 years ago.
If you're looking in Va, call Emily Mcdevitt in culpeper.

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I bought a Gladiator Overland in Culpeper Va. last weekend. List was 53,700. Was on sale for 45k and I got a very fair trade (12.5)on my 10 year old Frontier.
Son went over Sunday and bought a Ram. About the same sale price and he traded a 2018 Titan. They allowed 34k on trade. 4 k more than he paid for it 3 years ago.
If you're looking in Va, call Emily Mcdevitt in culpeper.
Wow they have some solid discounts/rebates. Unfortunately I’m not a fan of that blue color. I’m in NY, hoping dealers wake up next week to what I want. There’s a rubicon in sting grey for 58k. I told them I’ll do 50k before taxes. It’s sat there for quite a while in addition to the other 11 they have.

Sponsored

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Wow they have some solid discounts/rebates. Unfortunately I’m not a fan of that blue color. I’m in NY, hoping dealers wake up next week to what I want. There’s a rubicon in sting grey for 58k. I told them I’ll do 50k before taxes. It’s sat there for quite a while in addition to the other 11 they have.
Eh I live in NY too. Seems rubis and Mojave’s don’t loosen price. Most dealers around here refuse to haggle. When I bought my Mojave last year I got 1:1 trade from my ram on MSRP 21 mojave. Considered it a solid deal. I rarely see deep jeep discounts if any.

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
You guys having a hard time locally should really consider traveling. It’s a new car so you don’t have to worry about condition, and one way plane tickets are pretty cheap. I bought my JT in April 2021 for about 10% off of MSRP but drove about 5 hours to rural MO to get it.

Fastwake

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We see tons of Gladiators in the Sacramento area. At 69 yo I have had many many new F150s and F250s I love the Gladiator because for a mid sized truck it makes the Ranger and Colorado look puni. Bought it new in 2020 and have driven it everywhere with not one issue.

Simplejack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I just specked one at 62k. Would be nice to get 10k off that price I would probably go trade in

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I just specked one at 62k. Would be nice to get 10k off that price I would probably go trade in
Depending on what you spec'd. On a Rubicon or Mojave, 5K would be in the ballpark. 8K for other models.
Sponsored