Gladiator Sport Freedom Edition Package

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Anyone have more insight on the new freedom package? Someone on the Gladiator facebook groups posted some limited info and a somewhat blurry pic. Can be had with the max tow package, and the package itself includes LED headlights, fogs, fender DRLs, steel front a rear bumpers, cab rock rails, different wheels, and supposedly forces the safety group to get you the LED taillights. Bummer it still comes with the Dueler tires though. Looks like a good option for those buying max tows and building their own rubisports from rubicon takeoffs.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Sport Freedom Edition Package 129849599_3718517528214715_7529133139382146226_n

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Sport Freedom Edition Package 129496257_3718502664882868_201515362413215662_o

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Sport Freedom Edition Package 129728408_3718502068216261_4661360277157060552_o
Sponsored

Last edited:

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I just saw that. Know nothing about it.

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
So 20 days and no more info released?

Really interested in this. Just want to see more pics!
My brother actually just ordered one. I wont know anymore about it until he takes delivery.

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
I just ordered one on the 26th and have my VIN as of today. It will be built in the Sport Model. In the package you are getting the Rubi bumpers and rock rails, Oscar Mike and Freedom Edition decals and badges, the leather trimmed bucket seats, LED Headlights and fog lights, and Satin Carbon Wheels. Of course there other little things too like the added Deep Tint Windows, American Flag Decals, blacked out Trail Rated Badges as well as two front and two rear tow hooks.

My question is what color will those be, more than likely red I think.

This Package is for people like me, the bumpers and rock rails will be done, I’ll only need to get the new grill, wheels and tires, and Oracle Oculus Headlights.

As it comes with a premium soft top I’ll also be investing in Hot Heads Soft top Liner for the colder months here in Ohio.

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Will this have the upgraded start up screen with digital display? Instead of the cheaper sport model display?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JRobes

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
Any model that has the 7" or larger dash screen gets the digital cluster by the steering wheel

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I am chomping at the bit for the Freedom Edition to hit the B&P. It may make me pass on the Texas Trail. Seems like you will be trading the Rubicon axles, transfer case, and disconnecting front sway bar for leather, leds, and standard steel bumpers. Interesting swap for those not wanting to rock crawl but do more light trail duty.

Last edited:

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Will this have the upgraded start up screen with digital display? Instead of the cheaper sport model display?
I believe so as it will have the 8.4 Uconnect and premium sound with it.

Henrid84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator, 2016 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Project Manager
Just got word that my Freedom order is in paint and should start shipping soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JRobes

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
I am chomping at the bit for the Freedom Edition to hit the B&P. It may make me pass on the Texas Trail. Seems like you will be trading the Rubicon axles, transfer case, and disconnecting front sway bar for leather, leds, and standard steel bumpers. Interesting swap for those not wanting to rock crawl but do more light trail duty.
The other perk to this package is i believe you can get it with the max tow option if you go with the v6 (better towing/payload, big brakes, better engine cooling, wide track axles). That's much more appealing to me personally.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I like that package

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Following. Interesting package.

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Alright for some reason I missed this package in all my reading here. Have a sport s on order but dang it this looks like it would have been better. Roughly same price - add in bumpers, rock protection, and wheels. Wouldn't have needed to upgrade to leather I think either with "leather wrapped cloth seats". And it could get max tow which is what really pushed me to Sport S.

ugh - maybe one day I can find cheap or afford the bumpers and new wheels.
:brokenhearted:

If anyone has this I'd love to see photos!

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I’m not sure if anyone has gotten one delivered yet. But maybe. Yes it’s a nice deal for sure. Plus you get nice rims and 32” AT tires. Which you can add bigger tires later if desired. Easiest thing to do is to build a JL Freedom on Jeep and you will see the interior, bumpers, wheels, stickers, ect.
Sponsored