Gladiator package?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
I can't believe when they put nitro in the tires they probably don't even have nitro in the shop. I would never put that stuff in my tires. The EVT I haven't I do like it I know the uconnect is close to it but it's not the same DVT was only like three hundred bucks one-time deal I paid 150 for the year. what I like about it is most vehicles are towed when they're stoled today.if the ignition is not on and the vehicle moves and sends a signal to them and you immediately your vehicle is moving without being started. Lots of more things at does too long the list but I really like it when might you connect subscription ends in a couple months I'm going to renew the EVT and not do the uconnect. EVT does a lot more than uconnect and some people will say let them steal it I don't want it back well sorry when I put his much extras on my JL as I have it's not all covered. My insurance let me add 5,000 for about $9 per 6 months. Anything after that was going to cost me alot. and I have a lot more stuff in my Jeep then $6,000 and I like my Jeep and I don't want it stolen so I'm going to continue to have the EVT

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm....just when you thought you'd seen it all. Kind of misleading IMO. Some people might think its some "package" available on a wrangler.

IMG_20190515_154450.jpg
Sketchy to say the least.

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 1992 Jeep Cherokee
I bought my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon for 12% off the sticker. I'm not sure I got the best deal I could but I was happy in the end. I went through 7 dealers and finally found one that was 325 miles from me that would deal. Part of the deal was they had to deliver it to me. I knew what I wanted and wasn't settling for anything less or different.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I bought my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon for 12% off the sticker. I'm not sure I got the best deal I could but I was happy in the end. I went through 7 dealers and finally found one that was 325 miles from me that would deal. Part of the deal was they had to deliver it to me. I knew what I wanted and wasn't settling for anything less or different.
A lot has happened since the last post of May 2019. Crazy that dealers were adding 6-7 grand on basically stock JTs. Wow.

Sponsored

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I didn't realize that the last post was from 2019. I wanted a Gladiator since they started talking about a new model back in I believe it was 2007. Wasn't expected to buy one anytime soon and then with passing of my Mom and Stepdad I decided it was the right time.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Yes I didn't realize that the last post was from 2019. I wanted a Gladiator since they started talking about a new model back in I believe it was 2007. Wasn't expected to buy one anytime soon and then with passing of my Mom and Stepdad I decided it was the right time.
I'm assuming not Denver Broncos, Western Brown High School fan?

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Nope sorry definitely DB!
Wow, we have a ton here in CA but I didn't think such a creature existed east of the rockies.

Southeast Ohio means you're surrounded by Bengal / Dawg Pound / Steel Curtain fans. Tread lightly :like::like::like:

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Gladiator has Broncos badging in several places and I've had people think that its a Broncos edition. I also just got my Ohio personal tag. I do get comments about being a Broncos fan with Browns fans but most are cool about it. I respect them. They need something to go their way.

Sponsored

GladiatorG8R

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
What do you guys think about this one?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator package? 505F9F63-0E2A-4EB9-8AED-A61D6D3F3A6A

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
What do you guys think about this one?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator package? 505F9F63-0E2A-4EB9-8AED-A61D6D3F3A6A
Ripoff anyway you look at it. No below invoice pricing and coupled with way overpriced dealer add on's that add very little value, only a fool would buy into this.

GladiatorG8R

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I agree. What would be a good price for me? They don’t want to budge on it. They offered about 1,000 off.

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
getting around $3k off a basic mojave
Sponsored