Sponsored

How did I do on price? Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Max Towing package

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
MSRP for my Gladiator was around $47,000 - I paid $39,500 and was extremely happy with that!
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $37,100 for my Max tow out the door in February with $8,000 in incentives, that was with $1000 down which was for a warranty I was paying for out of pocket. Mine doesn't have power windows or locks but I'm about to have both added for $800.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Max Tow, Auto, Sport, 24S package (Heated mirrors, power windows, lighted vanity mirror.) bedliner, Prem. Soft Top, Switch group, Sunrider. 39,500 plus tax and tags. Wash DC purchase, i live in Delaware. Roughly 5% under.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I paid $43009 for my max tow. Headliner, bedliner, premium audio, aux switches. I'd be pretty shocked if people are getting that for much lower.
Hmm what was the MSRP they gave you. I got sport s max tow, 3 piece hard top, convivence, technology group with aux switches for $37,500 including extended warranty. MSRP was $43,300. I passed on bed liner as local guy offered a much better spray for $300. I do wish I had the Premium Audio cause the stock sound is terrible.

sirsamuel764

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I've been trying to work on a deal for some time now. Right now I am negotiating a Max Tow Sport S in Gator. The MSRP is 43,329. I am calling this morning and telling them to get me around $35K or the current offer $37k with a mopar lift installed and all weather floor mats thrown in. They're probably not going to do it, which I am fine with this is a stealership local to me and I can afford to sit for a little bit. My mother in law is the assistant for a fella that owns a couple jeep dealerships, and I know they will give me a good deal once they can finally get some inventory back in.

Here's the Jeep I'm haggling on:
https://www.classicdodgechryslerjeep.com/new-Denton-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Sport-1C6JJTAG0LL199799

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea
I've been trying to work on a deal for some time now. Right now I am negotiating a Max Tow Sport S in Gator. The MSRP is 43,329. I am calling this morning and telling them to get me around $35K or the current offer $37k with a mopar lift installed and all weather floor mats thrown in. They're probably not going to do it, which I am fine with this is a stealership local to me and I can afford to sit for a little bit. My mother in law is the assistant for a fella that owns a couple jeep dealerships, and I know they will give me a good deal once they can finally get some inventory back in.

https://www.classicdodgechryslerjeep.com/new-Denton-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Sport-1C6JJTAG0LL199799
Yea if your not in a rush wait it out. I talked to a bunch of dealerships and many wouldn't do squat. Once some inventory started to come in a few of them started to move on prices but then wanted to play bait and switch. Just gotta find one that is willing to work with you. What I found funny was some of them all wanted to work with me AFTER I found my deal.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase

I love the color & that that is a Max Tow with the elusive painted fenders. But I dont think 37 is a must buy price for that.

bshillam

First Name
Bryrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.portlandres.com
Vehicle(s)
Over 60 prior. Current 2001 Isuzu Trooper, 2016 BMW 4 series convertible, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow Stingray
Occupation
Real Estate Broker and Yacht Broker, 503-781-9967
34,513 +taxes title & dealer stuff. Only extra I didnt want was the Convenience group & after having the garage door opener I dont mind it. Wanted the cold weather with heated seats, but they are only about 100 bucks after the fact + my time to install them.

window.JPG
Now that's a deal! Max tows on the West are rare right now. I checked three states wide and no one would go lower than $38k on a MSRP of 43575.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now that's a deal! Max tows on the West are rare right now. I checked three states wide and no one would go lower than $38k on a MSRP of 43575.
Your actually close enough I was shopping dealerships in the Portland area as well... The deals there were crap. Like nothing at all off. Everyone in Idaho was giving some off, I took the best deal by far, but everyone in Idaho had a little off. After the deal I got which was local to me the lithia jeep in Pocatello Idaho had the best deals after this one.

sirsamuel764

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I love the color & that that is a Max Tow with the elusive painted fenders. But I dont think 37 is a must buy price for that.
What do you think is a fair price to accept from them, if you don't mind me asking? Any advice on negotiating with them? Your deal is the most impressive deal that I have come across so far.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What do you think is a fair price to accept from them, if you don't mind me asking? Any advice on negotiating with them? Your deal is the most impressive deal that I have come across so far.
Honestly I just held to my guns & the deal I got was not really negotiated. The advertised price was literally 1k more then I paid & that 1k difference was because I had a trucar discount code where the dealership got reimbursed from Truecar (this was a perks at work discount).

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think the only way your going to get a bang up price is finding someone who is going to get you all the discounts you can. Many are going to tell you well you don't qualify for this discount or that one. I had some who wouldn't even consider the Tread Lightly 1% discount. I talked with a dealership who were advertising units at around $36,500 over at Clearlake dodge. They still are advertising units just like yours specked out. but then they wanted to do bait and switch. The Manager contacted me and asked me if I had purchased my vehicle from them and I told him no you lost a sale cause you advertised a rate and then when I went to discuss and purchase all I got was oh well we can't do this and that, but hey look we have this model here for this much. I advised him I went elsewhere so that I didn't have to put up with that mess. He asked me who the salesman was and I told him. Perhaps give them a look up and see if they will work something. Tell them you know they lost sales from two people here on the forum because they wanted to play games and not sell at advertised might help. Your in Dallas so its only a 4 hour run down toward Galveston

sirsamuel764

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I just got off the phone with the salesman. Called this morning and gave him the spiel (I could do 35k or 37k if they throw in the mopar kit). They basically told me it was impossible, so I said no thanks. The search continues, unfortunately! hopefully I can find some 2020s sitting around on lots in a few months and can get a good deal. I'll definitely check out some galveston prices and prices outside of Dallas. My mother in law works for a guy that owns dealerships in Lubbock and they aren't giving me any good deals either.

JET222

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I ended up paying $44,500 for my Mojave. Although it was only a little over $4k off the sticker, I am surprised they negotiated, since it was on the lot for 3 days. It did not have very many add-ons, as I plan to do my own work to it, so I do not really like all the fluff.

Reactions: BAT

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I ended up paying $44,500 for my Mojave. Although it was only a little over $4k off the sticker, I am surprised they negotiated, since it was on the lot for 3 days. It did not have very many add-ons, as I plan to do my own work to it, so I do not really like all the fluff.
Wow. The east coast is a different ball game then socal. Great deal.
Sponsored