First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
So an order place on March 2 and Feb 28 are both “found” in the system but no wonder sticker. They must be in the build process. Depressing for me :( with my order on April 22nd. Least there is movement.
That 2/28 order had a build sheet since before the shutdown. The 3/2 one appeared yesterday. Don’t ask me how I know that

Advertisement

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
But I just talked to jeep chat and I AM IN PAINT RIGHT NOW 3/12 order date.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
But I just talked to jeep chat and I AM IN PAINT RIGHT NOW 3/12 order date.
Shut up, you lucky S.O.B.!! Ok so we are seeing some progress that is great. Keep following up with them every few hours because from what I hear the actual process is normally quick. It would be cool to see a timeframe of how long it's taking right now.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
What color did you say your truck was?
It’s gator. When I ordered my JK, it was in paint on a Monday morning and KZ on Tuesday. This truck is getting bed liner and a hard tonneau, so it will have a delay for those. So may not ship for a bit.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It’s gator. When I ordered my JK, it was in paint on a Monday morning and KZ on Tuesday. This truck is getting bed liner and a hard tonneau, so it will have a delay for those. So may not ship for a bit.
Wait, my sting gray has both of those.... why would the bed liner and hard tonneau cover create a delay?

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
They do the bed liner in batches from what I read. It was the cause for a big delay early on in the model. Now that they have it dialed in, it may not add more than a day or two. I just want to keep my expectations in check since my JK took 5 weeks to travel the equivalent of an 11 hour drive.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They do the bed liner in batches from what I read. It was the cause for a big delay early on in the model. Now that they have it dialed in, it may not add more than a day or two. I just want to keep my expectations in check since my JK took 5 weeks to travel the equivalent of an 11 hour drive.
Hopefully it's still figured out Post-COVID closure. Keep us informed of your progress, you're the guinea pig here!

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Hopefully it's still figured out Post-COVID closure. Keep us informed of your progress, you're the guinea pig here!
Will do! My dealer emailed me this morning with the same update. I am impressed that he seems to check and update on status changes without asking.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going to have to check on mine today. Ordered on 2/19 but was delayed because it was a manual. Can’t wait!!!!
Did you contact the dealer or Jeep chat to inquire on your build? I haven’t heard either way of the recall that’s holding up manuals is fixed. Curious what they say about that. If it’s fixed that could be a slew of back orders that will get priority over me too :mad:

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Oh thank you so much! This is an awesome link!

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Did you contact the dealer or Jeep chat to inquire on your build? I haven’t heard either way of the recall that’s holding up manuals is fixed. Curious what they say about that. If it’s fixed that could be a slew of back orders that will get priority over me too :mad:
I contacted Jeep chat on Friday and really didn't get any valuable info. So, I still have no idea when the manuals will be produced. It would've been a lot easier if I would've just ordered an automatic...but I don't want a Jeep that's an automatic.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Jeep chat on Friday and really didn't get any valuable info. So, I still have no idea when the manuals will be produced. It would've been a lot easier if I would've just ordered an automatic...but I don't want a Jeep that's an automatic.
What was it they said?

Playmon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2020 Willys Wrangler
Ordered my Gator JTR with a manual and soft top on 11/16/19, the same day I ordered a manual soft top Willys Wrangler for my wife. She's been driving hers for over 5 months and mine is still in "D" status.

Advertisement

Advertisement