First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
On the tracker site, searched by my VIN and the Window Sticker shows "Not Found" but when I click on it, the window sticker came up........

Advertisement

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
My truck as been in the body vendor status for a week now. Anyone else in the same boat?

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I have the exact opposite problem. My window sticker is shown as "found" but when I click on it I get the unable to retrieve window sticker. Oh well, having a window sticker will not change my delivery date so I think I'll survive.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I have the exact opposite problem. My window sticker is shown as "found" but when I click on it I get the unable to retrieve window sticker. Oh well, having a window sticker will not change my delivery date so I think I'll survive.
Just curious, did you search by nickname or vin? When I search by Nickname, it shows Found on Build sheet but get nothing when I click on it. If I search by VIN, it comes up when I click on either Build or the Sticker that says Not Found.....

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I cannot find my window sticker even by going straight to the website with my VIN. I have my VIN URL saved as a bookmark.
Just curious, did you search by nickname or vin? When I search by Nickname, it shows Found on Build sheet but get nothing when I click on it. If I search by VIN, it comes up when I click on either Build or the Sticker that says Not Found.....

Sponsored

00jeepman00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Sport Trac
Anytime now. Ordered my Gladiator about two weeks ago. Got my Von back then (#43833116) but no VIN as of last week. Is there anyway to check if a VIN has been assigned or if it’s past BG status?

Yakpimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I used the following link to find my build sheet.....it shows today. If you want to use it just replace my vin with yours.....

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6JJTBG1LL111860
This is what the site does for you so you don't have to constantly check.

It will not show anything until a day before your estimate ship date at the earliest. It will only show the sheet after it is built.
You should see the build sheet around the time it's going into build. I saw mine the day before I believe. Once it comes off the line is when the sticker showed up.

The tracker still doesn't show mine but the direct link to the build sheet does. I don't care if the tracker ever finds me as long as I get my Gladiator.
Please PM me the name you used and I'll check the vin. It looks like a few people mistyped their vins when entering them in the site. If the link works an the tracker didn't find it, that's the most likely issue.

**EDIT** Nevermind it looks like it's found now.

Keep in mind the tracker is running through all tracked vins in a loop. Not just the ones in the gladiator list, but also in the JL list, which is an additional 400ish. Depending on how the internet routes you to the jeep site it may not find the sticker and then one minute later it would have, but has to get through all the others first.

mxmiller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Called Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Concierge Team

My status is now in D1
Tracker tool still says unknown

Finally
order on 4.4

Sponsored

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I’m still in D status. White LE.
Any other non-granite LEs still stuck in D?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

Scoutsjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKUL Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon on order
Curious has anyone had a Rubicon with a Manual transmission move past D status. Ordered Silver on 4/29 been in D since 5/14.. Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement