Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
@Sundownee @Dwaxman1

On Cassens' site, I have a PRO, ship time and delivery time.....but no actual ship or delivery date. I take that to mean it hasn't actually left and it is being prepared to ship?
In cassens site, click Delivery Reciept button, enter your Dealer Code and FCA , it will tell you when it scheduled to arrive as at least a day before it gets loaded on truck

Advertisement

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
It’s interesting to see the tracker continue to update as the factory is down for maintenance. Are we certain all production is down?

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
It’s interesting to see the tracker continue to update as the factory is down for maintenance. Are we certain all production is down?
the line is scheduled for end of the month now. Was chatting with a buddy down there and he said since the suppliers been having a hell of a time keeping up to them they pushed back MY22 customer orders till August 1st

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
the line is scheduled for end of the month now. Was chatting with a buddy down there and he said since the suppliers been having a hell of a time keeping up to them they pushed back MY22 customer orders till August 1st
But the actual model change over from 2021 to 2022 will happen late November, so they would need to cut off orders way sooner, so yes August sounds about right.

OSU Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 1967 Chevrolet, Chevelle
But the actual model change over from 2021 to 2022 will happen late November, so they would need to cut off orders way sooner, so yes August sounds about right.
Ordered mine on 06/13/2021 so is there a plant shutdown now?
I just got my VIN today. can't wait till I get more updates on it. I know it may be a while though.

Sponsored

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
Ordered mine on 06/13/2021 so is there a plant shutdown now?
I just got my VIN today. can't wait till I get more updates on it. I know it may be a while though.
this is what was posted, I believe that is this week that just finished as it was posted On July 9th.
"The Toledo Assembly Complex that produces the Jeep Wrangler SUV and Gladiator midsize pickup will take previously scheduled downtime next week to perform general maintenance." I bet you get yours built soon.

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
What do you mean by my22 customer orders?

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Says further down in the text it was normally July they start the switch over. Pretty cool guy, got few pictures of my JL coming off the line
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 9DE54CA1-9BF8-4C8D-A742-4218B4057EDA

Advertisement

Advertisement