Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

shbiv

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6M, 1996 Toyota T-100 5M
I picked up my ordered Gladiator on 6/24. The original window sticker was not in the vehicle. I asked my sales rep and he stated "they have been shipping the window stickers separately from the car lately." I have followed up each week and it is still not in. Did anyone else who ordered not have the window sticker in their truck upon delivery?

Advertisement

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
I picked up my ordered Gladiator on 6/24. The original window sticker was not in the vehicle. I asked my sales rep and he stated "they have been shipping the window stickers separately from the car lately." I have followed up each week and it is still not in. Did anyone else who ordered not have the window sticker in their truck upon delivery?
bull shit, it always comes with the window sticker, they must have ripped it or the tech threw it away, I take it they have applied to reprint the sticker, from Factory.

shbiv

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6M, 1996 Toyota T-100 5M
bull shit, it always comes with the window sticker, they must have ripped it or the tech threw it away, I take it they have applied to reprint the sticker, from Factory.
I have never heard of such a thing and what you are saying is what I assumed just not sure why they won't just say that. As of today he is saying "If for some reason it doesn't come in within this week or we don't hear anything we can look into contacting the manufacturer to get another one."

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I got mine with my truck, it was on the window upon delivery! Look at my goofy smile… so I agree with Sundownee, that is bullshit and they probably lost it to threw it out and now blaming the factory or someone other then themselves, it was a true treat to see my name on the sticker, a nice bonus /touch!

By the way my truck was delivered on June 30th so unless the process changed in a week they are full of shit, you can quote me on that! Lol

BA96D535-876F-4951-93F3-192195FEFF11.jpeg

470C6929-6FC9-4D0D-9572-636B25A33F6C.jpeg

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
Ya, this actually id my first ordered new vehicle, as I usually buy new of the lot, but I wanted specific items. I work in Canadian FCA Engineering with marketing program, I’ve taken care all of types of vehicles, I’ve driven Them all, track and road, I mean all. But I’ve never see this special label on the monroney sheet, it’s a nice add on and a great keep sake. I always keep all my sheets and when I trade the vehicle in, I included it back to the new owner.

B6B9F42B-9343-4A27-925C-1A8F8B15C5B8.png

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
I get to pick mine up tomorrow at noon, its my birthday tomorrow and what a better way to celebrate! Too bad most places are closed around here in Ontario, might just go for a nice ride to Grand Bend and see my buddies at the drag way. oh the wait is killing me, wanna see it with her new shoes on too. :)
that’s awesome! Happy early birthday! Mine is tomorrow too, and my JT should start on the line tomorrow
A good buddy of mine I whee with share the 9th as our birthday and usually be down in Harrison Michigan at the off-road park but you know COVID and all lol. Hopefully next year and with the JT!

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that’s awesome! Happy early birthday! Mine is tomorrow too, and my JT should start on the line tomorrow
A good buddy of mine I whee with share the 9th as our birthday and usually be down in Harrison Michigan at the off-road park but you know COVID and all lol. Hopefully next year and with the JT!
Hope you get there before next year!! I used the go wheeling at Silver Lake sand dunes in Michigan back in the day and I Would love to get there again in my JT.. now that was a load of fun!!

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Hope you get there before next year!! I used the go wheeling at Silver Lake sand dunes in Michigan back in the day and I Would love to get there again in my JT.. now that was a load of fun!!
The dunes are awesome! Even before the Jeep life ever took over I went to the dunes as a kid
I’m most excited to get back to Drummond Island. Being in the Sault, I’m only an hour away

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dunes are awesome! Even before the Jeep life ever took over I went to the dunes as a kid
I’m most excited to get back to Drummond Island. Being in the Sault, I’m only an hour away
I used to go there back when I was driving my Hummer H1, 10 or so of us from here would make a weekend if it and all drive down, live that I can be able to do this again with the Jeep family someday soon!!

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
How far along is “paint” in the process? How long does it typically take to ship after that?

Sponsored

Sundownee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
How far along is “paint” in the process? How long does it typically take to ship after that?
Once a vehicle is in the plant build process and no issues arises, it should be be done in days, but do remember that plant has sub pants in the compound that does specific addons like rail system, bed liner spray, trailer hitch and so on, that could add few days more, then there own shipping system, either to the yard for truck transport for the yard for Rail transport, more time there too.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Got word this morning that mine started the line today! Tomorrow will be the next wait for a carrier to bring it north
Going to have to start stripping the JL soon

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Got word this morning that mine started the line today! Tomorrow will be the next wait for a carrier to bring it north
Going to have to start stripping the JL soon

Advertisement

Advertisement