Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SATXVolGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘89 Grand Wagoneer, ‘11 Grand Cherokee, ‘20 Gladiator on orde
I have a VIN & Build Sheet. Just waiting on the sticker. I ordered it on 5/2 and currently on my 10th day in JB. It is not an LE.
Sounds similar to my situation except I have been stuck in ‘I’ statUs for the last 8 days... I hope to be picking mine up in Georgetown, TX. Someday.

Advertisement

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dustintbrown.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 WK2 Overland, 2020 JT Rubicon (Ordered), 1979 VW Westy
Occupation
Director of Engineering
Does anyone know how dealer allocation comes into play here? Dealer told me when I ordered the first week of May that I would be their first Rubicon order. This would be their July allocation. The dealer is allocated one Rubicon per month. I had hoped July allocation would mean it would be June production and an early July delivery.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Does anyone know how dealer allocation comes into play here? Dealer told me when I ordered the first week of May that I would be their first Rubicon order. This would be their July allocation. The dealer is allocated one Rubicon per month. I had hoped July allocation would mean it would be June production and an early July delivery.
They are blowing smoke. Allocation has nothing to do with sold orders.

Unless they are just selling you a pre spec Rubi they have already been allocated and telling you that it's a custom order for you. Either way they are blowing smoke.

Did you get a VON#?

Jimmoiv

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 jeep Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep showed up just after I left for vacation☹. Just my luck

582925775.jpg

IMG959550.jpg

582925764.jpg

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
From KZ status to taking delivery in Houston. Who has a time frame.

I’m not there yet but want to know a ballpark time frame.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Anyone here order a red with black soft top? I saw one on a trailer in northern Indiana this morning. The truck was at a rest area.....I couldn’t grab a photo, as I was driving....

Erek1235

First Name
Erek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 gladiator overland
Not wanting to rub salt into wound for those waiting on their LE but saw a Red LE at hotel in TN over the weekend. Talked to the guy and he'd went in to dealer about ordering a blue and they "talked him into" buying the Red LE they had On the lot at discount price...

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Not wanting to rub salt into wound for those waiting on their LE but saw a Red LE at hotel in TN over the weekend. Talked to the guy and he'd went in to dealer about ordering a blue and they "talked him into" buying the Red LE they had On the lot at discount price...
I’m betting more than 15% of LEs won’t go to the people who originally ordered them. I’ve already heard of quite a few for sale on dealership lots.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dustintbrown.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 WK2 Overland, 2020 JT Rubicon (Ordered), 1979 VW Westy
Occupation
Director of Engineering
They are blowing smoke. Allocation has nothing to do with sold orders.

Unless they are just selling you a pre spec Rubi they have already been allocated and telling you that it's a custom order for you. Either way they are blowing smoke.

Did you get a VON#?
I've got my VIN now. Just no updates. Jeep chat just says it is waiting for build. Dealer made it sound like they could only order 1 Rubicon per month. Not sure what benefit it would be to push me out later, but like most here, I'm just ready for some Jeep time.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I've got my VIN now. Just no updates. Jeep chat just says it is waiting for build. Dealer made it sound like they could only order 1 Rubicon per month. Not sure what benefit it would be to push me out later, but like most here, I'm just ready for some Jeep time.
Most dealers will say anything to make it sound like they are doing you a favor.

Congrats on the VIN. One step closer!

Sponsored

Erek1235

First Name
Erek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 gladiator overland
we ordered gladiator on 5/31 got the Vin and Von on 6/7..no other changes or info since then...

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
we ordered gladiator on 5/31 got the Vin and Von on 6/7..no other changes or info since then...
I'm not surprised and neither should you. Seems like the average time now in D status is between 32-40 days.

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
I don't think chat tells you all they know. I checked on Friday and it was same old D status, but they closed by saying be sure to check back early this week, and they never said that before. And D1 this morning. Ordered 5/4 btw

Last edited:

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
Appreciate this forum, been a huge help - finally joined to post. Ordered 5/22, had VIN by 5/29, D1 6/18 when I checked (unsure exact day it went), today its "built and getting the trim" - they wouldn't give much more specifics but making good progress. BW Overland, color match top, tan leather, no bedliner but most other options

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
So Jeep chat just informed me that my vehicle is built and pending final inspection. My understanding is that that is "I" status. I have been in JB for 13 days. Does this sound right to you guys?

Advertisement

Advertisement