Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Any ideas on how long the bed liner spray takes? I think that's the only thing that would be in the vendor step after inspection with my options. Alpine premium would have already been installed, right? How long does the bed liner part typically take? Any thoughts?
Day 39 for me in JB but it could be for the headliners so who knows. Some spend less than a week other like me.... an eternity

Advertisement

Last edited:

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just heard from my dealer that our punkā€™n was in paint yesterday ,3 weeks from when we ordered it. Now hopefully no delays
Yo go post in the punk in thread, I only found this by looking, we are all waiting with baited breath.
Edit* please post in punk'in thread

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
I cancelled my order with my dealership this afternoon.
Wow. Just read your time frames. That would certainly grind my gears. Iā€™d say you were more than patient. Iā€™d have canceled as well.
Hopefully youā€™ll find what you need. Good luck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Agard64

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj5, 2007 unlimited
Entered JB hell today. With all of the latest rumors, I might be in extended hell waiting for headliner and bedliner. Ordered 7/11, so exactly a month to build. Not bad. Now let's just get to KZ!!!

Thats not bad, ordered 4/26 and finally after many emails more from me than Jeff at Jeep care they are telling me I'm slotted for production around 9/9 but remember that's more like a best guess...shit happens...ok I'm paraphrasing....been stuck in D since middle of May....

Stmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Just moved forward to D1 for the third time, let's hope it moves in the right direction this time!

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
55 days since my order still in D status and from I"m told only put into D status 17 days ago.
Purchased a red Jeep so its nice to here late availability colors ordered 3 weeks ago are in paint already..

Lpugmire

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I feel your pain man! I ordered my white Rubicon on 4/29 and Iā€™m stuck in D status. Jeep chat escalated my case too and Iā€™ve never heard another word. So frustrated and pissed off seeing order after order being built that were entered weeks and even months after mine. Most of the time Jeep chat says nothing but that your in D status but donā€™t worry because typically I shouldnā€™t be there for more than 30 days. 30 days?! Iā€™ve already been there for over 3 months. One Jeep chat conversation did say that it was in D status because they donā€™t have the steel bumpers and that they were supposed to get them in in mid July but it was the 3rd week in July and they werenā€™t in yet. Everyone else I have spoke says they have no idea why itā€™s still in D status. I guess the thing that pisses me off the most is if they would just communicate with us and give us an idea as to when the orders might be processed or whatā€™s holding them up then at least we would have some information I could be prepared. But instead they tell us absolutely nothing and so we sit here watching jeep after jeep get billed and delivered while ours is stuck in limbo.
After zero follow-up on my case I called Jeep again yesterday. I was told their system was down so they couldnā€™t help me. Today I received the following email:

This is a courtesy email regarding your 2020 Jeep Gladiator factory order.

I am sorry that I have no updates to provide; however, I wanted to let you know that production of these models are underway and we should begin receiving updates pertaining to your order shortly.

I will continue to track the status of your 2020 Jeep Gladiator order & will provide any updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product

Yet again they tell me absolutely nothing! I ordered my Gladiator 109 days ago! A white Rubicon...not a unicorn. A guy who ordered a sting grey (late availability color) Rubicon has had his delivered to my dealership already. Iā€™m guessing I ordered before him...? Duh. Just to be clear though, my frustration is with Jeep not my salesman or my dealership, both of which have been great. Iā€™ve been a Jeep guy my whole life, and Iā€™ve waited for this truck to be made, but I have to admit this is becoming a matter of principle. I think itā€™s time to cancel this damn order and stick with my 2017 paid off truck. No more frustration and a hell of a lot more money in my pocket. Sorry to vent guys but no one else (Jeep) is listening.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
I got the same email today.:ontheloo:

Sponsored

JeeperCreeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired
How did the dealership give you back your deposit? Did they give you any grief or simply apologize and write you a check?
I actually went in and bought one off their lot.... Bought a black LE. Picked it up yesterday.

Lindacamp941

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7,2014 stingray, 2012 Tacoma
Well I just got off the phone and I am in KZ status! Last week D1. He stated that the systems do not communicate very well and to tell anyone who has question to ask for further details.
WOW, that's awesome. I have been stuck in JB status. Getting so anxious

Inspector

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator JT Overland
Occupation
Inspector
I'm sure this has been brought up however I am in KZ status when I call Jeep Care however its not picking up window/build sheet on the tracker ? Am i missing something ?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
67087A03-C511-49E1-BC8C-71D898A1860D.jpeg
I ordered my JT last Friday. Itā€™s as basic as they come: base Sport with manual windows, mirrors and locks, manual transmission and just 3 options: hard top, rubber mats and trailer hitch. Silver color. Figured I would ask just once a week (each Friday) for an update. Tried the on line chat thing first. All they could tell me was that they have all the parts needed and could take 10 to 12 weeks. Could not tell me any more. So I sent a PM to JeepCares. Asked them to give me status codes. And to my surprise they told me that they could(or would) not give out status code updates anymore, that I would have to get such info from my dealership, no kidding. See attached. Has anyone been told this by JeepCares? Love to know. How does everyone else get their status codes? I really donā€™t want to have to ask my dealership for this once each week. Thanks to your input and suggestions.

Advertisement

Advertisement