Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Probably is a bit of both. They are in need of immediate cash flow and sold orders, close to the dealer that have a higher MSRP are what will achieve that. Can’t fault Jeep, I don’t want to see another Auto bankruptcy crisis.

All I know is I’m thinking I’m starting the build this week and I can’t wait!!

@ciarraikerry make sure to post a pic or two as soon as you get it today! Do you have any mods planned immediately?

Advertisement

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Probably is a bit of both. They are in need of immediate cash flow and sold orders, close to the dealer that have a higher MSRP are what will achieve that. Can’t fault Jeep, I don’t want to see another Auto bankruptcy crisis.

All I know is I’m thinking I’m starting the build this week and I can’t wait!!

@ciarraikerry make sure to post a pic or two as soon as you get it today! Do you have any mods planned immediately?
I have Rokblokz flaps for the front., spiderweb shade and my ace sliders which will go on today. Girlfriend and I are too short for getting in without them. Have my lights and winch from my JK but waiting on the winch plate and bull bar for the Rubi bumper. Will mount my CB after I figure out where I want to put the antenna. Truxedo Elevate rack for hauling my kayaks is on backorder. CMM mirrors on order as well.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have Rokblokz flaps for the front., spiderweb shade and my ace sliders which will go on today. Girlfriend and I are too short for getting in without them. Have my lights and winch from my JK but waiting on the winch plate and bull bar for the Rubi bumper. Will mount my CB after I figure out where I want to put the antenna. Truxedo Elevate rack for hauling my kayaks is on backorder. CMM mirrors on order as well.
I can’t remember, did you get the Rubicon? I’m really interested in the ACE sliders because they bolt on in addition the the existing rubi rock sliders. I want to see more pics before I pull the trigger.

Also, considering you have the hard tonneau like me I’m REALLY interested in the Truxedo elevate rack you bought. I saw that they make rails but I just don’t understand how everything works together with the hard trifold tonneau cover. Did you get the rails too?

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
I can’t remember, did you get the Rubicon? I’m really interested in the ACE sliders because they bolt on in addition the the existing rubi rock sliders. I want to see more pics before I pull the trigger.

Also, considering you have the hard tonneau like me I’m REALLY interested in the Truxedo elevate rack you bought. I saw that they make rails but I just don’t understand how everything works together with the hard trifold tonneau cover. Did you get the rails too?
I’m going to figure out the rails. Otherwise I will return it.

image.jpg

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going to figure out the rails. Otherwise I will return it.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking image
Looks great!! Enjoy it!!

Keep in touch with the rails. If it works I’m going to order them ASAP.

Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Looks great!! Enjoy it!!

Keep in touch with the rails. If it works I’m going to order them ASAP.
I looked at the install instructions for the rugged ridge Equivalent and it looked like it could fit between the tonneau rails and the bed rails. The question is if the clamps for the TS rails will span all three and clamp properly without interfering with the tonneau function. Will see soon!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at the install instructions for the rugged ridge Equivalent and it looked like it could fit between the tonneau rails and the bed rails. The question is if the clamps for the TS rails will span all three and clamp properly without interfering with the tonneau function. Will see soon!
Are you testing this out today?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
No, don’t have the rails yet. Will order today since the rack is on backorder. Will try as soon as they arrive.
That's right you said that, alright cool. Have fun today with the new toy!

Sponsored

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
The JTMojave has been build found for a few days now. Looks like they added another mojave now too though.

What really sucks is the fact that they have even more May order beginning, some that were put in AFTER the plant reopened. I can’t understand how they are skipping so many trucks ordered before.
JTMojave ordered 3/10,
Just checked with Jeep Chat, built and awaiting inspection:jk::like:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
JTMojave ordered 3/10,
Awesome!
When your build started did you get an email notification relatively quickly after from this status tracker?

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist

Ace sliders fit well with the Rubi rails. Seems to be more of a step than they were on my JK.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 4E10AA0E-152E-42D4-94D8-A9EB9AB68813

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ace sliders fit well with the Rubi rails. Seems to be more of a step than they were on my JK.
4E10AA0E-152E-42D4-94D8-A9EB9AB68813.jpeg
I like it, this might be on my List this year. If you stand on them do they have any give, or are they solid?

PS, send a side pic too!

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
JTMojave ordered 3/10,
I ordered mojave on 3/6. what options did you get and what dealership? Im wondering if since I ordered from a smaller dealer I am getting skipped over......

Advertisement

Advertisement