Advertisement

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
I've been tracking the progress of members' builds over the last couple of weeks, and have noticed some general trends. Of the 16 builds that were ordered after mine (9/19/20) but have already received a Build Sheet and/or Window Sticker, ten are Rubicons, five are Sport/Sport S, and only one is an Overland. 15 of the 16 are TurboDiesels, which may explain the lack of Mohaves.

The 3.0TD buyers had to wait for a while at the beginning of the model year, so it seems they're giving precedence to those orders now. That doesn't mean other models/drivetrains are on hold, just that they don't seem to be fast-tracked. It's a very small sample size, and things will undoubtedly average out over time.

I'm still in D1 status, but recently received an Estimated Ship Date of 11/2. That likely means I'm on track for the 8-10 week delivery window I was told to expect up front. So much for the hope that mine would fly through the ordering process too... Oh well.

DesertRunner

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giulia
I think they did a batch of Mojaves on 10/15/20 which were all ordered in early September, mine included.

Dennisbeyle

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator Retired

Sponsored

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
My JTR was ordered 9/3, seven weeks ago this week. I was told 8-12 weeks to delivery. ETA at dealer is sometime between today and and 11/4. This would put me right around 9 weeks if they hit the window.

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
My order was 9/27
... which is yet another datapoint that (I'm pretty sure) is not included in my totals above. I was only tracking one other JT with an order date of 9/27/20 & with a BS/WS, and it is Granite Crystal Met. That makes 17 total which were ordered after 9/19/20 (& have a BS/WS), and 16 out of 17 of those are TurboDiesels.

Congrats on the purchase - that's a really quick turnaround!

Monte.Trumbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I have a Granite Rubicon Diesel on order.

9/23 - Ordered
10/2 - Received VIN/VON
10/12 - Jeep Chat says the parts are all there, ready to build
10/16 - Dealer says it is in "trim"
10/19 - Crypto build sheet
10/21 - Jeep Chat states that it is in the shipping process with no ETA to dealership.
10/21 - Crypto window sticker
10/22 - Dealer says it has shipped. No ETA.

Now just to wait on the train...

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ordered - 9/8
...Patience...
Build sheet - 10/13
...Patience...
Window Sticker - 10/20
...Patience...
ETA to Dealer - 11/2
...Patience...
Wife wanting a divorce cause I talk about my Gladiator too much - 9/8-?
...Priceless...

The Gladiator has landed!

Sponsored

3GunJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
I have a Granite Rubicon Diesel on order.

9/23 - Ordered
10/2 - Received VIN/VON
10/12 - Jeep Chat says the parts are all there, ready to build
10/16 - Dealer says it is in "trim"
10/19 - Crypto build sheet
10/21 - Jeep Chat states that it is in the shipping process with no ETA to dealership.
10/21 - Crypto window sticker
10/22 - Dealer says it has shipped. No ETA.

Now just to wait on the train...
We have very similar data. I ordered mine on 9/22. JTRD but in Hydro Blue. I got my Build Sheet and dealer confirmed it was built on 10/19. I haven't received my Window Sticker yet. I think there is a delay while they install my bedliner. That's what the dealer said at least. I'm hoping to get my Window sticker other by tomorrow or Monday.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
My order was 9/27
Confirming you said 9/27? Wow that is crazy, I ordered the same truck 2 weeks before you and from the same person. I just don’t get it. Does not make any sense. Drives me crazy!

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
We have very similar data. I ordered mine on 9/22. JTRD but in Hydro Blue. I got my Build Sheet and dealer confirmed it was built on 10/19. I haven't received my Window Sticker yet. I think there is a delay while they install my bedliner. That's what the dealer said at least. I'm hoping to get my Window sticker other by tomorrow or Monday.
I also ordered 9/22 and have my build sheet and Jeepchat recently stated it was built but waiting on additional options to be installed. I ordered it with the bed liner too, so perhaps we both get our stickers soon.

Monte.Trumbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Interesting, I had the bedliner as well...

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
My JTR was ordered 9/3, seven weeks ago this week. I was told 8-12 weeks to delivery. ETA at dealer is sometime between today and and 11/4. This would put me right around 9 weeks if they hit the window.
Hell yeah got a email from dealer sayings my JTR has arrived!! Now all I have to do is get down to VA to get it. Maybe tomorrow proably Monday. AHHHH I want it now!

Advertisement

Advertisement