Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you getting the specific status from?
I got a guy lol

Advertisement

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think that's just a standard thing so you don't drive yourself insane.

04/20 chat ended with "I'd recommend contacting us back in two to three weeks for a new update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner."

04/02 chat ended with "In this case we can suggest checking back during the middle of next week or so."

You'll get there soon enough đź‘Ť

That's nuts đź‘Ť
aaaand today it's in shipping status. it has passed all inspections.

WOOOHOOO!!!

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Maybe your guy can help us find out our correct status lol…
i used to be that guy once upon a time... i just need to find a dealership that needs a software developer and will pay like a fortune 100 company LOL

Sponsored

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mine is in “Paint”. Jeep chat told me it would probably only be a few more weeks now…..

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1619726041214

My dealer says it’s supposed to ship on the 4th. Ordered 3/16.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just tried Jeep chat and got a helpful rep who actually gave me and update… my order has passed edit but still has not been scheduled for build, possible constraint or scheduling issue.. check back in a week.

so zero movement still, makes no sense how other trucks ordered after mine are built and delivered when mine has not even been scheduled, guess I should have just taken one off the lot but did not want to settle for something that did not have all the options I wanted.

BJEEPIN

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I ordered a Mojave. Dealer placed order last Monday, April 19th, it was in framing on Friday, paint yesterday and in shipping today with a dealer eta of today-May 5th. Unbelievably fast. Shipping to Buffalo, NY, so probably by truck
I ordered last Thursday Vin on Saturday. It was in in trim this morning. Scheduled to ship today. Super fast!
I ordered a Mojave. Dealer placed order last Monday, April 19th, it was in framing on Friday, paint yesterday and in shipping today with a dealer eta of today-May 5th. Unbelievably fast. Shipping to Buffalo, NY, so probably by truck
Ordered my Overland on 4/22 it just hit shipping status today! Super fast. Dealer says should be here by middle of May!!!

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered last Thursday Vin on Saturday. It was in in trim this morning. Scheduled to ship today. Super fast!

Ordered my Overland on 4/22 it just hit shipping status today! Super fast. Dealer says should be here by middle of May!!!
Wow that is amazing

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered 3/31 and got my build sheet yesterday. Hoping window sticker isn’t far behind.

Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Just tried Jeep chat and got a helpful rep who actually gave me and update… my order has passed edit but still has not been scheduled for build, possible constraint or scheduling issue.. check back in a week.

so zero movement still, makes no sense how other trucks ordered after mine are built and delivered when mine has not even been scheduled, guess I should have just taken one off the lot but did not want to settle for something that did not have all the options I wanted.
What did you say to get an update?

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What did you say to get an update?
Just ask for an update on my order and have them my VON, then they gave me the update and did not mention anything about being in Canada. It works sometimes, but mostly they say they can not help because we are in Canada, just got lucky I guess with this rep.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Just ask for an update on my order and have them my VON, then they gave me the update and did not mention anything about being in Canada. It works sometimes, but mostly they say they can not help because we are in Canada, just got lucky I guess with this rep.
Cool. I will have to keep trying. Thx

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Ordered a JTR on 03/29/21, on the train 04/15/21, arrived at the depot in Englewood, OR (Portland area) 04/21/21, deliver to the dealer in Southern Oregon this morning on 04/30/21, will be in my grimy hands in 1 hour. :clap:

Update: in my grimy hands and TWO keys, it must be my lucky day

Last edited:

rmneal

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'47 CJ2a
Ordered 3/31 and got my build sheet yesterday. Hoping window sticker isn’t far behind.
Got my build sheet yesterday as well and received my window sticker at about noon today. Sure be cool to receive a call from the dealer next week!

Advertisement

Advertisement