Sponsored

Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
No rubbing at all. I don’t know without the lift as I did tires and lift at the same time.
Thanks. I took it back to the dealer that did the install and they just shrugged and suggested wheel spacers. I’m going to contact @JeepCares and see if they can recommend anything, as it doesn’t seem like it should be rubbing.
Sponsored

RICARDO

First Name
RICARDO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON 2021
Here is my stock gladiator rubicon measured from ground to bottom of fencer at center of wheel hub. The section of the front fenders is higher between center of hub and door, but at center of hub, it’s actually 1/4” to 1/2” rake lower from rear at the same center of hub reference point..
Front: D@39” & P@39 1/8”
Rear: D@39 1/4” & P@ 39 1/2”.
Driver side being lower is probably due to full gas tank

997353BB-AD73-415D-B47D-5AFD3A3BFA32.jpeg
it looks like if it has a level kit on the front

Sponsored

905_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
2" Mopar, 1" Teraflex front level, 37x12.5r17

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 20201117_145614
hey do you have a full on side shot and can you measure from ground to your rail? I see you went 1" is that due to the bumper and winch? but ive also seen people go 3/4" daystar and it "levels" out fairly well.

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
hey do you have a full on side shot and can you measure from ground to your rail? I see you went 1" is that due to the bumper and winch? but ive also seen people go 3/4" daystar and it "levels" out fairly well.
I'll have to get you a measurement tomorrow. I went with the 1" level for bumper/winch. I saw some 3/4" levels that still had more of a rake than I wanted, so I opted for the 1".

20201117_155224.jpg

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
So my Shrockworks sliders are about 23.5" from the ground to the top (where you'd step on) and about 20" from ground to the square tube underneath. Frame rail is about 18".

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland North Edition
Hi all,
I’m about to get my mopar 2 inch lift installed with 3/4 “ daystar level front level kit as well as 35 inch toyo open country at3 and fuel 18 in wheels. My dealership is telling me that after the tire upgrade I need to have the vehicle calibrated for the new wheels. Is this a thing? It was an after thought the guy at the dealership had and it’s making me think it might be something else they’re trying to get money for. Appreciate the input!

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,
I’m about to get my mopar 2 inch lift installed with 3/4 “ daystar level front level kit as well as 35 inch toyo open country at3 and fuel 18 in wheels. My dealership is telling me that after the tire upgrade I need to have the vehicle calibrated for the new wheels. Is this a thing? It was an after thought the guy at the dealership had and it’s making me think it might be something else they’re trying to get money for. Appreciate the input!
You can have them calibrate it for the larger tires or you can buy a tuner and do it yourself. If you buy a tuner you can use the other features included with the tuner. Most people go that route for that reason. If you dont calibrate it your trans shift points and speedo will be slightly off.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland North Edition
You can have them calibrate it for the larger tires or you can buy a tuner and do it yourself. If you buy a tuner you can use the other features included with the tuner. Most people go that route for that reason. If you dont calibrate it your trans shift points and speedo will be slightly off.
appreciate it greatly 👍 I’ll look into that

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Hi all,
To take this further, what the dealership has to do is actually send some info to Jeep and have them provide the new flash file for your vehicle depending on the tire size. I assume this has to do with the mileage/mpg/shifting differences due to the larger tire and keeping everything legal since having an odometer that isn't "actual" can cause issues for service/selling.
Sponsored