First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I like my factory liners; they keep 99% of the crap out of my carpet. And that color would be a lot combined with the red on my seat covers-

but that looks like an awesome product. Even better that you were able to keep the carpet in. Taking it out really affects the noise and heat from the transmission that’s let in. Hope you’re enjoying it

This product replaces the carpet entirely which is what sold me on it.
I have bad allergies and I hate vacuuming so I’m installing this (I got black) and vinyl seat covers over my cloth day one. Armorlite says it’s design to cut road noise by 18% and quadruple the insulation value of the factory carpet
Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
This product replaces the carpet entirely which is what sold me on it.
I have bad allergies and I hate vacuuming so I’m installing this (I got black) and vinyl seat covers over my cloth day one. Armorlite says it’s design to cut road noise by 18% and quadruple the insulation value of the factory carpet
Ahh, I understand, is there a secondary layer underneath? Thought I saw black sandwiched between it and the white of the floor. But hey, if it keeps road noise down then that speaks even more to the quality

Sponsored

dshed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR
Occupation
Car Designer
Pics attached ... let me know if you'd like others or if I missed the 'ask'. Given what you've detailed above wrt your build, I can't see you having an issue with the JK Saltas. FYSA: A picture of the prototype JL/JT Saltas was posted on the Forum under another topic. For what it's worth, AEV has been very responsive wrt my inquiries over the years ... recommend running it by them as well. - CHEERS -

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club IMG_2886

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club IMG_2886

Did you mount a Salta wheel on the spare? AEV told me the JK Salta will not fit.

RYSlimVegas19

First Name
RY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘46 CJ2A (Harvest Tan); ‘12 JKUR (Bright Silver Metallic); ‘20 JTM (Gobi)
Occupation
USAF
AEV is correct ... I mounted a matching KM3 on the stock spare ... works perfect given that sits underneath and I have no plans to bed or rear bumper mount the spare. - CHEERS - v/r

Sponsored

jsherm01

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, Silverado, Terrain, Cruz, Gladiator
Occupation
Voluntarily unemployed
Ha, I have two more!
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club KIMG1150