Goose-Gear Template Anyone?

Jooshs

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I’ve been searching for a way to buy a new or used Goose-Gear Rear Seat Delete set for the last week and haven’t been able to find any available and it appears the lead time will be 8 weeks or possibly even more given the holidays and current covid situation. I need something more quickly in the meantime for some of my travels the next couple months. I don’t mind buying new or used and probably will, but will make something as a holdover now.

I’m wondering first if anyone is selling theirs, but more likely, if anyone that has the goose-gear deletes would be willing to do a paper or poster template of the two top panels and ship them to me? I’d be more than happy to compensate for the trouble. Thanks for reading!
Sponsored

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been searching for a way to buy a new or used Goose-Gear Rear Seat Delete set for the last week and haven’t been able to find any available and it appears the lead time will be 8 weeks or possibly even more given the holidays and current covid situation. I need something more quickly in the meantime for some of my travels the next couple months. I don’t mind buying new or used and probably will, but will make something as a holdover now.

I’m wondering first if anyone is selling theirs, but more likely, if anyone that has the goose-gear deletes would be willing to do a paper or poster template of the two top panels and ship them to me? I’d be more than happy to compensate for the trouble. Thanks for reading!
Check out smlobx he did a good job on his rear seat delete

OP
OP

Jooshs

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks! I did see his thread, but he seems to have been off here for a while now.

Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Thanks! I did see his thread, but he seems to have been off here for a while now.
Get some cardboard and start trimming it to fit.
I just built a 40% seat delete so I can mount my fridge freezer back there.

3187E513-372F-4271-8C00-231C0C99CB53.jpeg

9CE28FBE-09C6-403C-8605-A1DD2BFDABED.jpeg

93217D27-635D-4A1C-821F-111891C422FA.jpeg

OP
OP

Jooshs

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks. I agree that’s a way I could do it. Unfortunately, I’m a bit physically limited at the moment which is why I asked for a template from the goose-gear product that I can have routed at my shop as I can see that’s what I’d like to have made.

Looks like you were able to do a very nice job there with yours! Thanks for the suggestion.
Sponsored

Last edited: