Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I mounted one (holster) on some kydex I formed to hold in center console not fast but it holds my c carry gun when I can't.... Not many places. I don't want something to be in open hanging out to draw attention if I'm not in vehicle.
Sponsored

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
I installed This 0ne from Ronin works great!

tXwxRQ3aSVeKgv4WReP7bw.jpg

y4kWuldXSXuRcPlYD%tHHA.jpg

AzECUPCdS8yB88b4sf8CNg.jpg
As a firearms instructor for over 10 years, installing this creates a risk you'll shoot when you draw this. You never, ever want to draw from a firearm that has a trigger that is not covered. Period. To do so only invites the possibility you'll grab it just the right way and pull the trigger as you're bring it up to use.

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, 2009 Toyota Tacoma
As a firearms instructor for over 10 years, installing this creates a risk you'll shoot when you draw this. You never, ever want to draw from a firearm that has a trigger that is not covered. Period. To do so only invites the possibility you'll grab it just the right way and pull the trigger as you're bring it up to use.
I was thinking a trigger guard holster (for those who don't know what this is, Google this for pics, etc.) tied off to something so it pops off when drawn would fix this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArmyJeepGuy666

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Okay so I've got the handgun mount situation figured out...but does anyone have any good AR15 mounts that dont involve mounting on the hardtop or between the seats? I want to say I've seen a mount for the under rear seats that I cannot find for some reason.

Would be awesome to mount/store an AR15/10 with some boxes of 556 or 762.

Last edited:

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Okay so I've got the handgun mount situation figured out...but does anyone have any good AR15 mounts that dont involve mounting on the hardtop or between the seats? I want to say I've seen a mount for the under rear seats that I cannot find for some reason.

Would be awesome to mount/store an AR15/10 with some boxes of 556 or 762.
I think this would work under the back seat

Last edited:

CenteraK

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
centerak.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Our mounting solution doesn't require drilling any holes, and gives you the ability to mount a holster on either side of your center console. A weapon specific holster is a much superior method of attachment when compared to a magnet mount or a universal hook and loop holster. Not to mention our mounts can be used with a lot of other things us Jeepers have rolling around in our Jeeps.

https://centerak.com/products/jeep-jl-jt-wrangler-gladiator-1-5-belt-accessory-mount

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Our mounting solution doesn't require drilling any holes, and gives you the ability to mount a holster on either side of your center console. A weapon specific holster is a much superior method of attachment when compared to a magnet mount or a universal hook and loop holster. Not to mention our mounts can be used with a lot of other things us Jeepers have rolling around in our Jeeps.

https://centerak.com/products/jeep-jl-jt-wrangler-gladiator-1-5-belt-accessory-mount

Does the holster just slide on this as though this is your belt? Will the curve from a paddle holster fit between the mount and center console hump?

Sponsored

CenteraK

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
centerak.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Does the holster just slide on this as though this is your belt? Will the curve from a paddle holster fit between the mount and center console hump?
Yes that is exactly how it is intended to be used. Any 1.5" belt clip should fit right onto the mount. Certain belt clips are very wide (up to a 1/2" in some cases) so a piece of high density foam tape is provided to take up the slack if you have a holster that uses this style of clip. (See the photo below)

Unfortunately I don't think that a paddle style holster would work. There is minimal space between the mount and center console below the slot in the mount. The paddle holsters I have experience with would not work.

Jeep Gladiator Gun holster options? rPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200712155910439_COVER_1296x

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yes that is exactly how it is intended to be used. Any 1.5" belt clip should fit right onto the mount. Certain belt clips are very wide (up to a 1/2" in some cases) so a piece of high density foam tape is provided to take up the slack if you have a holster that uses this style of clip. (See the photo below)

Unfortunately I don't think that a paddle style holster would work. There is minimal space between the mount and center console below the slot in the mount. The paddle holsters I have experience with would not work.

Jeep Gladiator Gun holster options? rPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200712155910439_COVER_1296x
Thanks

MrMurph

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sockmonkeymusic.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Rubi,Gobi '15 Ford F150
Occupation
Musician
If you try it and it works, keep us updated. For $35, that seems like the best option for me, both in price, and mounting location/ease of access. I like the JCR, but being a bigger guy, I already feel like the JT is cramped in leg-room (side-to-side) so would like to avoid adding anything that would make that width any narrower.
I transferred the one I had in the JK to the Gladiator and it works fine. Just had to tighten up the straps some.

MrMurph

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sockmonkeymusic.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Rubi,Gobi '15 Ford F150
Occupation
Musician
I use one of these on my JK and F150, no drilling, reasonably priced. Haven’t taken delivery of my JT yet, but I think they would work. Mounts on the lower dash trim panel under the steering wheel with adjustable straps.
http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/
I transferred the Gum Creek Holster from the JK to the JT and it works great. Here are some pics of it installed on the JT, directly under the steering wheel:
Jeep Gladiator Gun holster options? BDE71AEC-4E27-4375-BDBB-821A7E357B18
Jeep Gladiator Gun holster options? DCD72ED1-88E4-4C7E-8D3B-CEBBB644C2E8
Jeep Gladiator Gun holster options? 74FBC565-DDF9-42D4-B84F-9D2FC9288EE6

I use one of these on my JK and F150, no drilling, reasonably priced. Haven’t taken delivery of my JT yet, but I think they would work. Mounts on the lower dash trim panel under the steering wheel with adjustable straps.
http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/
Sponsored

Last edited: