Long Gun Storage

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I showed my wife this for her JL and I got the “Good, it’s out of stock” response..

F96BAB7F-14C8-4CDC-83D5-D996ABA9AEFC.png
That must be a California company, looks like one of those Cali guns with a minimum 26” barrel length they are using for display? Hope you would never have to try and get that 4 foot boom stick out quickly. That things gonna hang up on everything. 🤣🤣
Sponsored

Lrowe

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2014 Landcruiser
Occupation
National Park Service
Cali and Feds are both 16" min for barrel length, 26" refers total length of weapon. Feds allow NFA SBR with barrels shorter than 16 but Cal does not. Darn glad I live in AZ.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

stuckindeep

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport and Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

OP
OP
Deola

Deola

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKURHR
Thanks to all that have replied. As I mentioned I run longer guns and cans so I was really trying to find something to accommodate them all. After hours of searching I came to the conclusion that it didn’t exist… so I made something and it works far better than I could have imagined.

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpeg

OP
OP
Deola

Deola

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKURHR
2 pairs of HD aluminum UTV gun mounts inverted and married to each other with the rear seat brackets sandwiched in between. I cut some spare rubber tubing I had to fill the small voids and that’s it. I have loaded it with suppressed rifles including NV and thermal optics, muzzleloaders, crossbows, RRS Soar tripod, and any combo of the above. All have gone everywhere I take the jeep while hunting and not so much as a small shift ever.

Jeeper44mag

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JKU
Occupation
Detention
I've already got a Pace Edwards Full Metal locking tonneau, so mine are in a hard case either on the back seat, or in the back bed depending on the trip & weather.