Sponsored

Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot?

Biohamat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.
[/QUOTE
tThe wifes uncle has bought his last few vehicles from here and has had other family members buy there and he loves them....... https://www.davesmith.com/
Sponsored

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)

Biohamat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
The wifes uncle has bought multiple cars from this dealer and has nothing but great things to say about them.

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
They are both nice but I like the body color fenders better...to me it just looks snazzier.
Not going to disagree that the painted fenders look better but if you are going to use it as god intended the black plastic is cheap and easy to replace.

Sponsored

First Name
Sully
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.xplorn4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator; 2019 Wrangler; 2014 RzR 900
Occupation
Self Employed
Is that a Gator?? Sometimes it's hard to tell with online photos...
Nope. Gobi. I am moving to the desert. Otherwise I would have gotten Gator.

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Not going to disagree that the painted fenders look better but if you are going to use it as god intended the black plastic is cheap and easy to replace.
The only off roading I do is quading so I should be ok :LOL:

Dyzard

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0, 2012 jk
Occupation
Military
I’ve been working on my deal for one started thinking overland but really leaning towards the willys diesel, almost considered the 80th since I could get it cheaper slightly hmm now I’m thinking that might go into negotiating the willys more XD up in clarksville tn so far the guys have been great but they did say rubi’s were rough and are on LoA currently and would be better going with the overland, did some playing and asking around an am working on a loaded willys for under 50k we’ll see what the final numbers look like soon I hope, might need to call the Nashville guys see what they could cut me. Granted these guys are already giving me above value for my trade in and cutting in a bunch of discounts so they’re there just gotta talk and be willing to walk :)

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
I just bought one two weeks ago and got 9000 off

Bigdan65

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 1979 CJ7 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
I bought a Sport S / Max Tow Sept 18th. Msrp $47,750 out the door $43,794.

Sponsored

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow - traded, 2021 JT Rubicon
Went into service for steering box on Friday and we ended up traded in our Sport S Max Tow for a 2021 JTR yesterday. Very happy, was a hard negation either. MSRP $56380.00 paid 51000.00 and they gave me KBB for the Sport S. Car market is tough in the midwest...inventory is low demand is high but not enough people to afford them.
Has leather, prox, safety, tech, and the wheels which I love. Needs a spray liner, no LEDs and no metal bumper.
Gotta do something about steps too my wife and kid are much to short to climb in and out with scuffing the paint or sliding of the seat bulsters.
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? 1356216B-E399-4221-A418-C6B37E01B509

IMG_6533.jpeg

dickeldan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
photographer
I just purchased mine online and received my Gladiator Rubicon Saturday. I got 11% off MSRP (5.5% below invoice). That was thier offer. I didn't negotiate further because it had everything I wanted and I was tired of negotiating. I could have had another $2000 off if I financed it, too.

I live in KC and the dealership is in Lake Charles Louisiana. They delivered it for an additional $700. But it was still worth it from every other deal I tried. I looked at North Carolina, 3 in Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, & Missouri. From those, I worked with four dealerships up to the point of purchase. One of those tried to sell me a vehicle that had 2500 miles on it and called it new.

Corey from Mark Jeep was awesome. You should give him a call.

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? IMG_6533

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? IMG_6533

I might have to give him a call. I live in KC area and went to Jeep in Olathe this morning. I drove a Rubicon and Overland. Told them I was interested in the Rubicon, and the best they would do was about 2K off.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I was looking for a loaded Granite Overland in the Birmingham area, then statewide and finally put a distance of 500 miles on CarGurus. I finally found one that had nearly all the options, except the 4 switch panel and Max Tow. I drove up to the Hendrick's dealership in Concord, NC and bought the Jeep. I'm now on my 3rd Jeep. The other two were 2008 Sahara Unlimited and a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited. But this is my favorite! I went out to move the Jeep and noticed that I had a total of 666 miles on it!

20201023_202436.jpg

CC2

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport s Max tow
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a 2021 sport s max tow last week. 11.3 percent off msrp

Dartboy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Miata, 21 MaxTow
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Just signed the deal a few hours ago, Sport S Max Tow with Hard Top/PEP, Cold Weather Pkg and bedliner. Just waiting for the paperwork to run through

Got my first "Jeep wave" on the test drive too :D
Sponsored

Last edited: