Sponsored

Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot?

Brraaapp

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hvac
Just got mine 3 weeks ago !
Gladiator Rubicon max tow, aux switches, Berliner, painted fenders, painted hard top,headliner, led package I think the only things mine didn’t come with was the bed rails/ 110v outlet in the bed
The Bluetooth speaker and heated seats
I got at invoice 60k otd

492EA6EF-B7A4-46EE-B632-08F756D2FA2B.jpeg
Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I was just going to get the cheapest Max Tow I could find in stock but around Phoenix I'm starting to see a bunch of $45k Mojave's and Rubicons so I think I'm just going to track some candidates over the next couple weeks and make my deal before September ends

My house closes on the 24th and I'll make some deals over the weekend while I'm moving. I'll cruise in and buy on the 28th or 29th

Bama_Swampfox

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (09-14-3pm) ; Kubota 2910 Tractor; 1964 BP-1
Occupation
Retired, thank God
I bought my Gladiator Overland end of July. MSRP: $55,610. Sale price: $50,474. As with most "deals", there are other factors. The dealer comped a Mopar folding bed cover ($950) and over-allowed for my 2004 F250.

The trade appraisal came in at $8,800 but they ended up giving me the $12k I wanted. At the end of the day, dealers will usually have incentives on the oldest vehicle in-stock (from the MFR or the dealer) and the end of the month is the best time to negotiate - particularly before a model year change.

In my case the Jeep I wanted was the oldest, on the ground (you can usually check this on the dealer's website doing a sort of the inventory, "old to new".

I am very happy with the "deal" I got if only the check engine light would stop going on....

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
I ended up with a custom order and around 8% off invoice. But I also shopped around for 6 months before finding a no BS dealer ; Mann in Richmond KY, drove to them from MD (I live in Lexington and shopped everywhere between Philadelphia and Ky) they didn't change any terms last minute or try to pull anything. In and out. Ask for Todd Chaney.

bigcheeshead

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Got a Rubicon for $51,700 on a nearly 60K sticker price about 2 weeks ago. Got it in grey instead of Gobi that I really wanted but can't complain given the discount. Deals are almost gone now but there are still few left. Use cargurus to see the difference between the sale price and the sticker price to find them. Also, most Jeep dealers will charge you "mandatory" enhancement fees that can range from $500 to infinity. My ended up charging me mandatory $1,000 for window tint. When I was shopping around I found one in California that was heavily discounted but then they wanted nearly $6,000 in dealer enhancement fees for crap like lifetime subscription to LoJack etc...

Sponsored

bigcheeshead

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I was just going to get the cheapest Max Tow I could find in stock but around Phoenix I'm starting to see a bunch of $45k Mojave's and Rubicons so I think I'm just going to track some candidates over the next couple weeks and make my deal before September ends

My house closes on the 24th and I'll make some deals over the weekend while I'm moving. I'll cruise in and buy on the 28th or 29th
Don't get Mojave if you're planning to do trails around Phoenix. Mojave don't do well rock crawling, see youtube comparison vids. Rubicon is the way to go.

JCFindley

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.

I picked up a Rubi off the lot with 5K off MSRP about a month back. THAT settled the debate in my head between the Rubi and Mojave.

Rico1174

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (Sport S)
Occupation
Federal Agent
I paid $4300 below invoice on my Sport, plus $500 first responder discount.

Sisal Bill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Health Care
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.
No one in Birmingham, Alabama wanted to negotiate. Told me I was dreaming of getting that type of deal. I called Steve White Motors in Hickory, NC. I found them on the internet. I told them what payments I needed and how many months I wanted to finance. 1 hour later, I got a call and it was a done deal. I traded in a Subaru Crosstek and they were very generous with the trade in allowance. They delivered my car to Birmingham two days later at their cost and sent over a notary to the house so we could sign the papers, I gave the Subaru keys to the driver and he drove it back to Hickory. Easiest car I have ever purchased. Call Chris Andrews, 336-918-0241 and tell him Billy in Birmingham, AL told him to call. I think you will be amazed with the dealership. No additional costs like all the dealers in Birmingham. Good Luck

Sponsored

NightFog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
After talking to about a dozen different dealers the best I could do was 2% under invoice on a Punk'n Rubicon, at the end of May. The Punk'n Rubicons with body color fenders and top with adaptive cruise were becoming scarce as hens teeth..
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? 0602201605

bill.john

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
PM
I have a Gladiator Sport. I was in the dealership business a long time ago. I often tell people that I’ve done everything in a dealership except own one. Which is true.
Stop worrying about “discounts.” Get a price from a dealer. Remove any factory rebates. Why? Because everyone gets them and the dealer is just passing that on. Deal from invoice. Any reputable dealer will show you that invoice. Look for the D H $ amount. It’s on the invoice. That’s the dealer holdback. It’s a % based on the number of vehicles the dealer bought. It is baked in profit paid back to the dealer by the factory.
Ex. Note: I don’t care what the sticker price is ever. It’s a gauge at best of what an invoice price might be. Subtract $2500 from sticker and you’re getting warm to the “listed” invoice price. But it’s not necessary the true cost.

!!!Just an example!!!!

Dealer price $42k
Invoice $42,500

You think you’re $500 below invoice but add back the rebate +1000
Plus dealer Holdback say $1500, actual dealer cost is $40,500. So your price is actually $1500 over actual cost. Add an excessive document fee (pure profit) and you see where this is going.
Offer a legit price of say $41k- $41.500. That’s fair.
I’m ok with the dealer making some $. Just not all of it on me. $500-$1000 profit is okay.

p.s. the stupid document fees are another place they make $. Don’t let them charge you $800 like many dealers are doing now. $200 is more than enough. Just my humble opinion. Good luck Jeepers.

First Name
Sully
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.xplorn4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator; 2019 Wrangler; 2014 RzR 900
Occupation
Self Employed

I just purchased mine online and received my Gladiator Rubicon Saturday. I got 11% off MSRP (5.5% below invoice). That was thier offer. I didn't negotiate further because it had everything I wanted and I was tired of negotiating. I could have had another $2000 off if I financed it, too.

I live in KC and the dealership is in Lake Charles Louisiana. They delivered it for an additional $700. But it was still worth it from every other deal I tried. I looked at North Carolina, 3 in Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, & Missouri. From those, I worked with four dealerships up to the point of purchase. One of those tried to sell me a vehicle that had 2500 miles on it and called it new.

Corey from Mark Jeep was awesome. You should give him a call.

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? IMG_20200912_135216

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? IMG_20200914_185458

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot? 099978b712d3f5d3765eca96ccdd851ba026ebf6-14