Sponsored

Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz?

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
Have any of you Mojave owners with OEM wheels/tires installed Rokblokz?

What size did you choose? Would you be willing to post some pics?

Any installation issues due to the Mojave trim level? Happy with your choice?

Obviously I am looking at buying a set and am hoping to choose correctly the first time to avoid return shipping cost & restocking fee.
Sponsored

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Worked perfect. Look great. I'm away do can't find the thread. Do a search. Pictures and sizes listed.

OP
OP
Code 3

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
Have searched, found multiple posts, many did not specify Mojave trim level, and/or lacking Rokblokz size info and/or if OEM wheels & tires and/or pics that were not helpful.

IIRC, you may have done regular long in front and regular in rear?

Sponsored

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
Jeep Gladiator Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz? EA12077E-6D4F-457F-8986-728BE46B901E

sorry for the sideways pics, it’s a pain in the a$$ to upload from an iPhone. However, these are the original size on a stock Mojave. They don’t stick out and seem to fit perfectly. I think if I went any wider or longer they would look silly. But I also have no intention on lifting etc.

E51D0C76-C02C-4710-8104-6F839B836035.jpeg

OP
OP
Code 3

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
Rich, thanks for the VERY helpful pics! I had ordered Regular/Long before I saw your photos and immediately changed my order to Regular/Original.

They should arrive on Friday and hopefully I'll get them installed over the weekend.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
There is a metal bracket part on the rear left that you will need to remove for that flap to fit on a Mojave ...

It does not do anything that I could see ...

Just letting you know that you will need to do that ... Non issue once you see ...

Hard to describe but when you get to the installation, it will be clear ...

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Jeep Gladiator Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz? C843A48F-01E4-409C-92AF-CEB419CD2A15
Jeep Gladiator Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz? C056CCA0-70A0-4567-8E83-F38C16FA08DB
Jeep Gladiator Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz? EEAF5029-720C-4D67-92D9-91C7B3D484F6
Sorry missed this, Mojave stock height and AT tires, original long on front, and original on rear, asked for orange logos at the time, I think it is standard option now if not ask in notes. Very pleased with front size doesn’t get dirt on steps at all, rear is adjustable width, I have them pushed all the way in.....Jack

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I think the metal bracket is a type of protective shield, and mudflap does same thing but better......Jack

Sponsored

Eldage

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Manager
I ordered the XL/Original and I am glad I did. With the OEM tires and reduced back spacing on the Mojave wheels, I would not have been satisfied with the Regular/Original. It is a personal preference but I did not want any tire extending past the outer edge of my mud flaps.

Panther69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Have a Mojave with OEM wheels/tires and Rokblokz? EEAF5029-720C-4D67-92D9-91C7B3D484F6

sorry for the sideways pics, it’s a pain in the a$$ to upload from an iPhone. However, these are the original size on a stock Mojave. They don’t stick out and seem to fit perfectly. I think if I went any wider or longer they would look silly. But I also have no intention on lifting etc.

How are that size mud flap working to keep the sides clean? Wife just got a Mojave and I just ordered one. Noticing the need for the flaps. Just wondering if that size was good enough.

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
How are that size mud flap working to keep the sides clean? Wife just got a Mojave and I just ordered one. Noticing the need for the flaps. Just wondering if that size was good enough.

I find that I do not have to worry about rock chips etc, I do still get some spray on wet roads but nothing more than other vehicles I have owned. They haven't done much to stop the dirt from piling up on the side steps, the little piles at the very front and rear of the step. However, I dont think any size flaps would stop that. I think the regular sized flaps are perfect for a stock vehicle, I think if I had gone any bigger they would have looked stupid.

Panther69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Gladiator Mojave
I find that I do not have to worry about rock chips etc, I do still get some spray on wet roads but nothing more than other vehicles I have owned. They haven't done much to stop the dirt from piling up on the side steps, the little piles at the very front and rear of the step. However, I dont think any size flaps would stop that. I think the regular sized flaps are perfect for a stock vehicle, I think if I had gone any bigger they would have looked stupid.
Thanks for the info. I agree. I want the smallest size possible on stock Mojave that gets the job done. Are they pretty easy to remove if desired? That’s another selling point to me compared to other brands.
Sponsored