Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I went with Supernova S-V.4 in headlight and fog lights. The cutoff is great for not being in a LED specific housing. There are comparison videos against other LED bulbs and it seems to me that the Supernovas were actually designed well and not just thrown together to gain optimum intensity. They’re still bright as hell and are a huge improvement over stock. No flickering either. They were sort of a pain to install, but well worth it. I aimed them properly and have never been flashed by oncoming cars FWIW. Yes, I have seen LED bulbs in passing vehicles that obviously did not have factory bulbs. IMO, those assholes either didn’t aim them properly or bought cheap bulbs that throw light everywhere with no cutoff design.

Note the cutoff in the photos.

Jeep Gladiator Headlight Upgrade for Sport S W/ Max Tow 8E1838AA-1AEB-42E3-A5B2-3A916A3C5C7D
Jeep Gladiator Headlight Upgrade for Sport S W/ Max Tow 2850DFEE-8494-4670-9309-F6B70C91AF13
Jeep Gladiator Headlight Upgrade for Sport S W/ Max Tow 6F8BD415-93CB-4AC9-8F7E-ED6EB29201B6
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thanks. I did look at the Oracle headlights and I'm not really a fan. Nothing wrong with them. Just not my thing.
BTW with the Oculus Bi-LED, you can omit the halo by just using the plug-and-play part and not wiring the halo in. FYI if the halo is the bit that's not your style. Or you can look at LED bulbs or the High-Powered HL with no halo.

OP
OP
Klutch

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
BTW with the Oculus Bi-LED, you can omit the halo by just using the plug-and-play part and not wiring the halo in. FYI if the halo is the bit that's not your style. Or you can look at LED bulbs or the High-Powered HL with no halo.
Thank you. I will take a look at those. I've seen reviews stating the Oracle headlights actually do require wire splicing to install. Is this no longer the case?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thank you. I will take a look at those. I've seen reviews stating the Oracle headlights actually do require wire splicing to install. Is this no longer the case?
Is there one that are you wondering about specifically: the 9" Oculus or the 7" High-Powered? The Oculus is plug-and-play except for the halo which is just one DRL wire. The High-Powered comes with the Gladiator-specific wiring adapter. Both are straightforward installs. I've added the install videos below if you want to see these in action.

Oculus

High-Powered (this shows a JL, but the process is the same on a Gladiator)

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Got these on mine. Love em. Great cut off, easy adjust, matches all ur wants except "halo". But u can just not connect them. Lo beam is proctor, high beam is 4 individual led at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. Wont need a light bar, and nobody flashes me. There was even a bundle option for the fogs, for 65 extra, led wide angle projector
Jeep Gladiator Headlight Upgrade for Sport S W/ Max Tow Screenshot_20200618-100546_Amazon Shoppin

Sponsored

OP
OP
Klutch

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there one that are you wondering about specifically: the 9" Oculus or the 7" High-Powered? The Oculus is plug-and-play except for the halo which is just one DRL wire. The High-Powered comes with the Gladiator-specific wiring adapter. Both are straightforward installs. I've added the install videos below if you want to see these in action.

Oculus

High-Powered (this shows a JL, but the process is the same on a Gladiator)
Thanks again. I'm still confused about 7" vs 9" (??).

OP
OP
Klutch

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got these on mine. Love em. Great cut off, easy adjust, matches all ur wants except "halo". But u can just not connect them. Lo beam is proctor, high beam is 4 individual led at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. Wont need a light bar, and nobody flashes me. There was even a bundle option for the fogs, for 65 extra, led wide angle projector
Jeep Gladiator Headlight Upgrade for Sport S W/ Max Tow Screenshot_20200618-100546_Amazon Shoppin
Thank you, sir. I will take a look at those as well.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thanks again. I'm still confused about 7" vs 9" (??).
Happy to clarify! OE headlights in the JT are 9 inches in diameter. The Oculus was designed for JL/JT use so they match that 9-inch fitment. The High-Powered fit multiple vehicles so they are 7-inches; however the kit linked above comes with a bracket that fills the 2-inch space difference.

Does that help?

OP
OP
Klutch

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy to clarify! OE headlights in the JT are 9 inches in diameter. The Oculus was designed for JL/JT use so they match that 9-inch fitment. The High-Powered fit multiple vehicles so they are 7-inches; however the kit linked above comes with a bracket that fills the 2-inch space difference.

Does that help?
Yeah, that helps a lot! Thanks again.

So there's no option for a 9" without the halo. Bummer. That would be my choice.

UPDATE: OK, it appears the Oculus halo is white instead of the typical fuchsia or shocking electric blue. So that might be an option for me. And I'm seeing a sale linked here on the forum. Gonna take a hard look at the Oculus with the fog lights as well.

Last edited:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Yeah, that helps a lot! Thanks again.

So there's no option for a 9" without the halo. Bummer. That would be my choice.

UPDATE: OK, it appears the Oculus halo is white instead of the typical fuchsia or shocking electric blue. So that might be an option for me. And I'm seeing a sale linked here on the forum. Gonna take a hard look at the Oculus with the fog lights as well.
Oh yes, the original Oculus is only white with the DRL halo! We've had many customers purchasing thinking they'd elect to not wire the halo in like I mentioned, but they ended up doing it because it really gives a sleek look to the front end. We do offer fog lights; we do offer a no-halo option of the High Performance fogs. Since you have the Sport with Tow Packages you'll take this one. We offer LED swaps for all the front-end lights. :) Glad you found the sale; happy to help!

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Research Headlight Revolution. At least watch a couple of their vids relating to jeep. Good info about the 7"/9" round lights we have, as well as led bulb replacements if u keep ur assemblies.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hikari Led Bulbs. I used to be against doing just bulbs and doing a whole housing replacement was a must but bulbs have came a long ways in the past year or so. Here's the Hikari bulbs, I don't get flashed and they are 10 times better than stock. I also replace the foglights with led bulbs as well.

MVIMG_20200313_212614.jpg

I ended up doing my Headlights, foglights, Turn signals, DRLs, tailights and reverse lights for under $100

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec has their Premium LED that are made by JW Speaker and are supposed to have the same light output and beam pattern just without the DRL/Halo and are plug and play. They are at the top of my list for the price after my research but haven't seen any in person.