Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Not sure why it took me so long to get here, guess i've been more of the FB type, but i'm here now and that's a good thing! I'll try and keep this brief, but wanted to give you a good run down on myself, my business and how we operate.

(1) Greg Lilly, owner, operator and fellow Jeep Gladiator owner. I bought my Sting Gray Sport S back in August of 2019, special order and waited quite a bit for it. First Jeep and looking back I should have listened to my friends and bought the Rubicon. I had no idea I would enjoy off-roading so much, so quickly. So, yeah, i'm making it my own version. I'm an enthusiast of anything with wheels. Motorcycles, scooters, Vanderhall (3 wheel auto cycle), …and I’ve owned all of them, each has been modified in one way or another. My passion for making things better than stock is what drives me to keep going and share the experience with fellow enthusiasts.

(2) Underground Graphics came to fruition in 2001 after many years in the sign and graphics business. I wanted to focus and specialize in the automotive side of the industry. When I started, it was mostly the tuner market designing "Fast and Furious" type graphics. Then the muscle car genre and put focus on vehicle stripes and other body graphics. all the while, honing our skills at vehicle wraps. I eventually made my way to the truck and off-road market, where we currently spend most of our time. We were thrilled to jump into the Jeep life, and immediately started making our own templates and kits and haven't stopped since. While most of our customers have been local to Houston and Texas, we've expanded well into the nation with our e-commerce site.

(3) Quality and customer service at a fair price. I know we're not the cheapest. But I also know we wouldn't be around after 20+ years if we weren't doing something right. We're a small family run shop, owned and operated in Houston, Texas. Everything we do is in house, from design, to cutting, printing, installing and yes, shipping. We use 3M, Avery and Oracal wrap vinyls for our vehicle kits for quality and ease of DIY installations (no wet method mess to worry about). We also create installation videos for most of our products to show you how easy (or not) the install will be. Aside from the e-commerce, most of our business is actually local custom work. I say this because if you see something you want, and we don't have it, we can either make it, or do something very similar.

Well crap, so much for being brief, ...I could easily go on, but will leave you with a statement of commitment to answer your questions and provide the best products I can. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Best to reach me at the shop by phone, or email. However, I do check in here periodically through the day.

It may take me a bit to get our UG sub-forum in order, so in the meantime, if you want to see what we do, please check out our Facebook, Instagram and website, ...oh and our YouTube channel! Looking forward to serving you!

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" UG Gladiator 01
Sponsored

Last edited:

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Like the font one the hood. Looking for custom name. SOLITUDE or SOLI2UDE same size same font but with a blue 🔵 outline.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Welcome. I definitely have some requests and would love to see what you have. Whats the best way to communicate, this thread or private message?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Like the font one the hood. Looking for custom name. SOLITUDE or SOLI2UDE same size same font but with a blue 🔵 outline.
Shoot me an email, and i''l reply with a render and estimate. It's that easy!

Lot's of stuff already available on the site, ...even ordering Jeep names.

LMK!

Greg ;)

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Welcome. I definitely have some requests and would love to see what you have.
We do A LOT of custom work. Most of the basic stuff cna be had on our website, but best to shoot us an email if it's custom.

Greg ;)
[email protected]

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Love your videos! I got some large sheets and did my own. Lots of messed up attempts, but your videos were super helpful. Especially the tail lights.

Thanks!

Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Good to see ya here! I'll vouch for your work. You guys knocked my custom stuff out of the park last year, and I've got some more for you soon.

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" IMG_1379 2

Last edited:

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
We do A LOT of custom work.
I've worked with Greg and Michelle at Underground Graphics on a few custom projects. They are awesome to work with, and their prices are very reasonable for the quality of work you get. Turnaround times have always been super quick as well.

Here are a few of their custom decals (sorry about the crappy pics, but they are all I've got):

SUBARU decals for Subaru Group N 4-pot and 2-pot brake calipers. These are very intricate decals. I'm very particular, and these decals came out absolutely perfect. These were on a 2005 WRX that had a Prodrive Power Pack Stage 3.

VW center cap decals to cover the BBS logos. These were on a set of BBS CO wheels on a 2018 Golf R.

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" 2 Pots on 05 WRX a

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" 4 Pots on 05 WRX b

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" Golf R BBS center decal

Last edited:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Not sure why it took me so long to get here, guess i've been more of the FB type, but i'm here now and that's a good thing! I'll try and keep this brief, but wanted to give you a good run down on myself, my business and how we operate.

(1) Greg Lilly, owner, operator and fellow Jeep Gladiator owner. I bought my Sting Gray Sport S back in August of 2019, special order and waited quite a bit for it. First time Jeep owner and should hvae listened to my friends and bought the Rubicon. I had no idea I would enjoy off-roading so much, so quickly. So, yeah, i'm making it my own version. I'm an enthusiast of anything with wheels, anddmannear all of them i've owned has been modified in one way or another. My passion for making things better than stock is what drives me to keep going and share the experience with fellow enthusiasts.

(2) Underground Graphics came to fruition in 2001 after many years in the sign and graphics business. I wanted to focus and specialize in the automotive side of the industry. When I started, it was mostly the "tuner" market designing "Fast and Furious" type graphics, then the muscle car genre and focused on vehicle stripes. We also honed our skills at vehicle wraps. And I eventually made my way to the truck and off road market, where we currently spend most of our time. We were thrilled to jump into the Jeep life, and immediatly started making our own templates and kits and haven't stopped. While most of our customers have been local to Houston and Texas, we've expanded well into the nation with our e-commerce site.

(3) Quality and customer service at a fair price. I know we're not the cheapest. But I also know we wouldn't be around after 20+ years if we weren't doing something right. We're a small family run shop, owned and operated in Houston, Texas. Everything we do is in house, from design, to cutting, printing, installing and yup, shipping. We use 3M, Avery and Oracal wrap vinyls for our vehicle kits for quality and ease of DIY installations (no wet method mess to worry about). We also create installation videos for most of our products to show you how easy (or not) the install will be. Aside from the e-commerce, most of our business is actually local custom work. I say this because if you see something you want, and we don't have it, we can either make it, or do something very similar.

Well crap, so much for being brief, ...I could easlily go on, but will leave you with a statement of commitment to answer your questions and provide the best products I can. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Best to reach me at the shop by phone, or email. However, I do check in here periodically through the day.

It may take me a bit to get our UG sub-forum in order, so in the meantime, if you want to see what we do, please check out our Facebook, Instagram and website, ...oh and our YouTube channel! Looking forward to serving you!

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator

Jeep Gladiator Hello from Underground Graphics:  "A brief introduction and about us" Golf R BBS center decal
Hey someone else from Katy, TX

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Can we get the long version? J/K, welcome aboard.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Good to see ya here! I'll vouch for your work. You guys knocked my custom stuff out of the park last year, and I've got some more for you soon.

Thanks Ryan! That was an awesome custom decal!
Sponsored