Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bunch!
Occupation
Biomedical Engineer
275/65/20 with 1.5 Teraflex spacer.

Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels F08E1ACC-B566-4F05-841F-1E0FE980FF70
I‘m new on here but looking at all the pics…I believe I’m going with some Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/65/20. I have them on my 2500 Ram and they are nice and quiet and provide an excellent ride. I never off-road and occasionally go down a mild muddy path. I just picked up a 2022 Stingray grey HA. I’ll post some pics when I get it all sorted out.

GreyVenom

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bunch!
Occupation
Biomedical Engineer
I got the tires installed today. 275/65/20 Nitto G2 Terra Grapplers. I’m getting it leveled with the Teraflex 1.5 spacer kit next week. I’ll post some pics afterwards.

Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels EECA890B-6CBD-4458-8DB8-C2726576CAED

Sponsored

GreyVenom

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bunch!
Occupation
Biomedical Engineer
Took a pic after getting it leveled yesterday. Weather was yucky so I’ll post some better pics when the weather clears up. 1 1/2 Teraflex kit and 275/65/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels 71382B08-2AAD-4D8C-B6D7-0505EB7088C4

Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels 1CB0D7C8-56D6-4422-9387-833F383A17DA

jonb06

First Name
Jon B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
All these post with lifts and leveling kits, but no mention of anything else. I've read about needing adjustable control arms, sway bar links, etc.

Any HA owners with lifts notice a need for these things?

GreyVenom

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bunch!
Occupation
Biomedical Engineer
All these post with lifts and leveling kits, but no mention of anything else. I've read about needing adjustable control arms, sway bar links, etc.

Any HA owners with lifts notice a need for these things?
Mine is just a leveling kit. I didn’t want anything too radical since I drive it everyday.

Tomigr

First Name
Tomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator hig altitude
Occupation
Sales manager
I went 285/60 on mine. Liking it but true to measure its 32.75 loaded on the truck. I kind of wish I went 305/60 and put spacers on.
No leveling kit?

LowAltitude

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. It was helpful as I made new tire decisions.
In the end I went with 275/60/R20 SL Toyo Open Country ATIII. I barely do any hauling and I wanted to stay away from E rated tires because of their weight and stiffness. Also, it's been a while since I've had a black truck, and I was quickly reminded that they show everything, so keeping the wheels tucked under the fenders seemed like a good idea.

Now, just trying to decide if I will level the front.

best, Justin

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5191.jpg

Sponsored

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. It was helpful as I made new tire decisions.
In the end I went with 275/60/R20 SL Toyo Open Country ATIII. I barely do any hauling and I wanted to stay away from E rated tires because of their weight and stiffness. Also, it's been a while since I've had a black truck, and I was quickly reminded that they show everything, so keeping the wheels tucked under the fenders seemed like a good idea.

best, Justin

Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels IMG_5191

That's a nice looking ride.

Dmstone

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Investigations

best, Justin

What load rating are these tires and how tall do they stand? I am driving a bit more than I anticipated and have an E rated tire on with a spacer lift so it can be pretty bumpy on a rough highway.

I've put about 20k miles on and really don't want to spend more money on a set of tires but I certainly want a smoother ride.

LowAltitude

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
They are sl tires, I think the load index is 115 so 2500lb load (I think)

it says 33”od, but actually measures 32.25”

since I’ve had them for about 5 months, I sort of wish I went an inch or two bigger. They ride very well, but I think a little taller stance is what I will do next. 🤷🏻‍♂️

xdm10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
I put the 2” Mopar lift kit on my HA, then put 35x11.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels.
Jeep Gladiator High Altitude's with bigger rubber on stock wheels F1ACC724-135D-4293-8D20-CC18CC46394A