Sponsored

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Wrong Yellow! I wanted my JT in "canary yellow". My first jeep was a close copy. Sticking with grey until they get the right yellow.
Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator yellow engine

So for everybody not from Southern California, we are the county just to the north of Los Angeles. A popular joke here goes, "the yellow engines work harder and faster for less money than the red engines"...
Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Jeep® Brand Brightens 2023 Gladiator Palette With New High Velocity Yellow

August 10, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is bringing bright sunshine to its lineup, adding the vibrant High Velocity yellow exterior paint color to the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue that is authentic and not afraid to stand out, just like the Jeep Gladiator community.
I always wanted to build a hard core off road 4x4 in Cat yellow and black like a Dozer or skidder. This would be the shade yellow.

cat.jpeg
Um, hello?

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator img-1-600x400

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Wrong Yellow! I wanted my JT in "canary yellow". My first jeep was a close copy. Sticking with grey until they get the right yellow.
yellow engine.png

So for everybody not from Southern California, we are the county just to the north of Los Angeles. A popular joke here goes, "the yellow engines work harder and faster for less money than the red engines"...
Once you go Bright White Clear Coat....

KCFD ROCKS!!
Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator download (1)

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Reminds me of those vibrant yellow/green safety vests. Might be a good marketing scheme to sell to construction and first responders. I understand there will be people wanting this color, but I guarantee you wont see many of them if you even see one at all.
I will make sure to wear my old PT belt so I can be super safe

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I just saw this wrangler while leaving the Lowes parking lot. I knew it existed, but never have seen one in person. This is one color I could live the rest of my life without seeing. So weird!

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator ford_gt_orange
I think I have only seen 3 full color matched Bikini JLs

Sponsored

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
Bright white belongs on a Gladiator, not a fire engine! Ask any seven year old what color a fire engine is and he will tell you red! And let’s face it, we are all seven year olds trapped in older bodies! Just look at our toys!

As far as yellow engines, some day they will ripen and learn to work harder and cheaper. If you are interested in working harder or cheaper, join your hand crews!

All in fun as nothing but respect for VCFD and KCFD. I have learned a lot working next to your hand crews.

Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator 5F4C8F7B-9C9E-44ED-B774-7A84EBA12EAA

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Im going to check out the JL thread now, but the couple of pics ive seen on here dont look bad to me.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
Jeep Gladiator High Velocity Yellow Color Introduced For 2023 Jeep Gladiator 1660241006296

This is a 5k added mark up. At the dealership I bought mine at there are Rubicons with 10k add ons My answer was to open negotiations at $10k less than sticker price!
Sponsored