First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Jeep® Brand Brightens 2023 Gladiator Palette With New High Velocity Yellow
  • High Velocity joins Jeep® Gladiator palette for the first time
  • The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue
  • Now open for orders, the newest color is available on all Gladiator models, priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395
August 10, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is bringing bright sunshine to its lineup, adding the vibrant High Velocity yellow exterior paint color to the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue that is authentic and not afraid to stand out, just like the Jeep Gladiator community.

“Since the Jeep Gladiator arrived for the 2020 model year, customization has been a huge part of its identity,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “In response to customer requests, High Velocity is the latest example of another bold shade that strengthens the enthusiastic personality of our loyal and avid Jeep community.”

High Velocity joins Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, Sting-Gray, Granite Crystal, Black and Bright White as available exterior paint colors for the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

Available on all Gladiator models, including Sport, Overland, Rubicon and Mojave, the High Velocity exterior paint option is available now for ordering and is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395.

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 1.jpg

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 2.jpg
Just priced mine out yesterday at Kahlo Jeep in Noblesville, IN. High Velocity Yellow with matching top and fenders. Mojave...73,000.00!! 10,000.00 more than my 2021 Nacho Mojave!!

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
The problem with a color like this is if you get a black roof, black fender flares, some muflaps, and throw a tonneau on it, you're going to look like you're driving around a bumblebee.

I put this color in the same category as Reign. If you can't fully color match top and flares, don't bother. Fully color matched should look nice though.

Me? I'll be over here with my black and tan
I’m the opposite:LOL:
To me, EVERY JT looks better with black flares and top. Especially the high impact colors.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
Just think, I can trade my sport in for a few thousand more than I owe. Then pay some shady dealership 10k market adjustment for a better color. Or I could pay a few thousand and get mine wrapped ...................

Sponsored

Divided_Wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Just priced mine out yesterday at Kahlo Jeep in Noblesville, IN. High Velocity Yellow with matching top and fenders. Mojave...73,000.00!! 10,000.00 more than my 2021 Nacho Mojave!!
Is the pricing a dealer “adjustment”? Is this a limited color? Just having trouble wrapping my head around a $10k increase for a color…

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
73K?

Mine would be 57k before discounts (minus leather, CWP and safety pkg)

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the pricing a dealer “adjustment”? Is this a limited color? Just having trouble wrapping my head around a $10k increase for a color…
Only difference between the years, my 2021 was fully loaded. Dual top and everything. Manual 6-speed and no remote start. 2023 has automatic and remote start. So about 7000-7500 dollar difference. Jeeps have gone up drastically. Even compared my printout of my build with the window sticker from my 2021. Color alone is about 200.00 difference from my Nacho.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep® Brand Brightens 2023 Gladiator Palette With New High Velocity Yellow
  • High Velocity joins Jeep® Gladiator palette for the first time
  • The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue
  • Now open for orders, the newest color is available on all Gladiator models, priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395
August 10, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is bringing bright sunshine to its lineup, adding the vibrant High Velocity yellow exterior paint color to the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

The first yellow to be available for the Gladiator, High Velocity is a high-energy, high-impact hue that is authentic and not afraid to stand out, just like the Jeep Gladiator community.

“Since the Jeep Gladiator arrived for the 2020 model year, customization has been a huge part of its identity,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “In response to customer requests, High Velocity is the latest example of another bold shade that strengthens the enthusiastic personality of our loyal and avid Jeep community.”

High Velocity joins Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, Sting-Gray, Granite Crystal, Black and Bright White as available exterior paint colors for the 2023 Jeep Gladiator.

Available on all Gladiator models, including Sport, Overland, Rubicon and Mojave, the High Velocity exterior paint option is available now for ordering and is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395.

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 1.jpg

High Velocity Yellow Jeep Gladiator 2.jpg
I see the "Mellow Yellow"... Are they coming out with an "Elecetrical Banana"

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only difference between the years, my 2021 was fully loaded. Dual top and everything. Manual 6-speed and no remote start. 2023 has automatic and remote start. So about 7000-7500 dollar difference. Jeeps have gone up drastically. Even compared my printout of my build with the window sticker from my 2021. Color alone is about 200.00 difference from my Nacho.
Haven't started dealing yet...nobody here in Indiana wants to deal at all.

Sponsored

IPRoutes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave 2023 Bright White
Occupation
Sr. Network Architect
High velocity would be good with lot of black for contrast. Black hardtop, satin black grill, standard fenders...

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Reminds me of those vibrant yellow/green safety vests. Might be a good marketing scheme to sell to construction and first responders. I understand there will be people wanting this color, but I guarantee you wont see many of them if you even see one at all.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
I just saw this wrangler while leaving the Lowes parking lot. I knew it existed, but never have seen one in person. This is one color I could live the rest of my life without seeing. So weird!

IMG_1807.jpg