First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
They are there to attach limb risers. Where Jeep has a small bracket attached to the hood latches, Ford has these 6" fins. A bit overplayed, don't you think?
No
Sponsored

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Does this thing surpass the Avalanche as reigning "plastic fantastic"?
JTs with plastic covers on roll cage,all the under hood plastic, plastic fenders ,bumpers and front skid plate, let alone the grill and logos. Call the kettle black.

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
JTs with plastic covers on roll cage,all the under hood plastic, plastic fenders ,bumpers and front skid plate, let alone the grill and logos. Call the kettle black.
So, you have a massive plastic tub on your hood?

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
So, you have a massive plastic tub on your hood?
My JTR has two medium tubs. No reason why the Broncos can't be painted. Fake hood scoops are used all the time. I do have massive plastic things hanging off the sides too.

Sponsored

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
I agree...waaaaay too much plastic on my JT but I love it soooo much.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Looks like it's missing 2 doors also.

The only people interested in two door SUVs are young people with no children. And 98% of those can't afford a $45,000 vehicle. I can't believe Ford built that, considering that they've been watching 2 door Jeep sales shrinking every year.

Last edited:

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Beats the tired looks of an Explorer any day. Good for Ford. Hope they sell well. Keep my Gladiator a relative rarity. A world of nothing but Jeeps can get boring and stagnant.
Who doesn't love parking their Gladiator next to a Broncos Sport? I know I do....
Do you also love parking next to a Jeep Compass? Because that’s essentially what you’re parking next to.

My wife’s bronco should be here any day. Can’t wait. Just waiting for it get here by rail. Going to have a gladiator and a bronco on our garage. Two vehicles with 35s, dual lockers, removable doors, removable tops, and sway bar disconnect. If I ever start complaining about anything, just remind me of that.
Same here! Badlands Bronco for her and a Gladiator for me.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Looks like it's missing 2 doors also.

The only people interested in two door SUVs are young people with no children. And 98% of young people with children can't afford a $45,000 vehicle. I can't believe Ford built that, considering that they've been watching 2 door Jeep sales shrinking every year.
2 door Broncos/Wranglers are for people with no kids just like 4 door Wranglers were created for soccer moms. I wake up everyday and I’m thankful I don’t have to choose a vehicle or it’s door count based on my amount of crib midgets.

2 door Bronco FTW! 🙌🏻

Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Saw one yesterday from the back and was like
Screenshot_20211008-092043.png

Then I got to the side and :
Screenshot_20211008-092219.png

And as I got around to the front and looked at in my rear view mirror all I could see was:
Screenshot_20211008-092259.png

Seriously though, stock it really does look good other than the grille. It's basically a semi built Wrangler in stock form and is perfect for those that don't really want to do much to it as the stock parts look great unlike stock Wrangler parts. Well except it's roof that was loose with wavy windows and looked super cheap.