First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
My wifeā€™s bronco should be here any day. Canā€™t wait. Just waiting for it get here by rail. Going to have a gladiator and a bronco on our garage. Two vehicles with 35s, dual lockers, removable doors, removable tops, and sway bar disconnect. If I ever start complaining about anything, just remind me of that.
Paul,
Can't wait to see some side by side pictures and your review of the two.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Guess you donā€™t have to worry about messing up and body panels, those mirrors stick out far enough to take all the hits. With mirrors that far out, no need for backup cam. Lol

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Paul,
Can't wait to see some side by side pictures and your review of the two.
Neither can I! Looks like it will be here Friday.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'll bite the bullet for this comment my reason I bought Jeep is solid axles if Ford would have been building the Ranger or F150 with them in 91 I might still be driving a Ford.... Notice I didn't say Chevy to many people who are Chevy owners "diehards" are A-holes.šŸ˜‹
Note to thin skin Chevy /GMC owners that is sarcasm for most but not you.šŸ˜

Kidding.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Iā€™ve already been shamed for having a ā€œChina junkā€ bumper. No matter what component you add, someone will be offended.

And Iā€™m offended by this bronco hood scoop.

D4D37656-F652-4114-A2F8-B3273A7257CD.jpeg

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Where do I order this hood scoop from? Times a Wasting!

Sponsored

Lake Miller

First Name
Lake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Web Developer
Iā€™ve already been shamed for having a ā€œChina junkā€ bumper. No matter what component you add, someone will be offended.

And Iā€™m offended by this bronco hood scoop.

Jeep Gladiator Holy hood scoops Batman IMG_1892.MOV
Oh no, this is so wrong.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Just your daily reminder that things like this atrocity exist for our Jeeps, and even more bafflingly, people buy them.

"Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone"
I looked up the atrocity you mentioned - holy shit that is UGLY. Looks like something from the predator movie series. Later on when the production values went down. I do like the polished (chromed?) shackles though. Very sparkly for the mall crawl. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Jeep Gladiator Holy hood scoops Batman 1634010741928

Lost Cosmonaut

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave - Gobi
I looked up the atrocity you mentioned - holy shit that is UGLY. Looks like something from the predator movie series. Later on when the production values went down. I do like the polished (chromed?) shackles though. Very sparkly for the mall crawl. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
It's very telling when all the customer pictures are otherwise bone-stock Sports, Overlands and Willys. :LOL:

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I think the new Broncos look good, at least with stock body parts. I wouldn't be embarrassed at all to drive one, but I definitely prefer the look of the Jeep over it. As for ability, either one would be fine for my needs.

What I don't care for is a lot of fake stuff like that plastic hood scoop monstrosity. I don't like fake hood scoops on anything regardless of make, and I personally hate that Jeep has started using them on their more expensive trim levels. Faking it and posing isn't the Jeep way, at least not from stock. I'm fine with the look, but for that money and Jeep tradition - if you're gonna do it then dangit make that stuff functional. For that matter I also don't like fake beadlocks on wheels - I know a lot of people have them but they've always turned me off. I never even liked those split exhaust pipes that make a car look like it's dual exhaust but it's really not. I don't have a problem at all with people building up a truck past their needs, just do it for real and not fake.

Okay, sorry for the rant. I feel better now that I've vented.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,

Jeep Gladiator Holy hood scoops Batman 1634010741928
I'm sure this has no affect on cooling. :surprised::headbang:
Sponsored