Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Magnusson kit via livernois is 450 i think? And thats without meth. At elevation youd crush a 392 unless they are one of the “we make at the wheels what we advertise at the crank” deals.

Trans is a good point. I think you might run out of transmission if you dropped in forge pistons and turned up a siv3 or 1900. Id have to see which zf this one is based off of.

$6500 blower. 1000-1500for Aquamist meth. Garage diy install no problem. You arent even at the parts cost of a hemi yet. Hemi will always have more potential, sure...and yeah if i had the money id do a hemi...but whats the real goal? Drag racing a jeep? Or getting a heavy ass truck over the mountain pass more easily? If the latter, Edelbrock is turn key fully tuned and trans tuned for $6300

I dunno. I cant spend hemi money in any scenario so i need to pick a blower.

IF you did the Hemi (for the sake of argument) then you did wheel it like you stole it, you ARE going to need axles. But for driving around I think you are correct.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
IF you did the Hemi (for the sake of argument) then you did wheel it like you stole it, you ARE going to need axles. But for driving around I think you are correct.
True. Add it to the expense list.

Knowing what i want out of the truck is the reason im leaning towards edelbrock. Smaller blower and a little less power. But gets the job done. Chromo shafts and it’s job done. Dunno. Still debating. Will see what magnuson does carb wise by summer and decide.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
AC412274-35AE-47EF-B39D-450532AFD78D.jpeg

Lower right corner of picture is the 392 air box where hood scoop directly provides air to engine.....Jack

Jeepcjaholic

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave JL Rubicon TJ crawler
Occupation
Truck driver
Was trying to find more information to be more air into the 3.6 but this is more of a debate about supercharger vis Hemi swap!! I’m running 37’s on my Mojave and added 5:13’s right away. That side, next is axle upgrade then drive shafts. Maybe think about fixing the weak links before added more power? Gears make a big difference as well. Anyways, always good reads on here and lots of information. Cheers everyone
Sponsored