Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
The window sticker isn’t available until it has shipped. That is what the tracker is going to tell you. It’s not like the old VOTS system where you could see all of the status updates yourself.
OK, thanks.
Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
OK, thanks.
No problem. It will at least show us tracked orders that have been completed in the past 24 hours starting tomorrow. Best of luck to all y’all and hope you see your build sheet and sticker sooner than later.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered on March 12 and my VIN was in there on the 13th. If you look at open orders, there are some from May 2020, so not sure why yours isn’t showing.
Well that’s a bit frustrating that orders from May are populating. Is it possible that because I didn’t enter my info until Friday night it takes awhile?

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Hang in there guys. The Gladiator is my first Jeep coming from F150s. I enjoy this
vehicle very much and do all the same chores with it as my other trucks. It’s worthy of the wait.
To the guys & gals at the FCA plants my hats off to ya. It’s trying times for all.
For sure some adjustments. Anywhere there is close contact with your fellow workers is gonna be a whole new ballgame. Perseverance and patience.
Be well all!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
It will be interesting to see if there are any additional quality issues with the new JT’s coming off the line with the change in protocols etc. Almost feel like it’s inevitable that it will have some effect.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
It will be interesting to see if there are any additional quality issues with the new JT’s coming off the line with the change in protocols etc. Almost feel like it’s inevitable that it will have some effect.
Yes, I've been wondering the same thing, as I am one who is still waiting.

I think it could go either way. More quality issues, because there are all these new protocols to distract and consume time. Or less quality issues because production is slowed down, allowing more attention to detail.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I've been wondering the same thing, as I am one who is still waiting.

I think it could go either way. More quality issues, because there are all these new protocols to distract and consume time. Or less quality issues because production is slowed down, allowing more attention to detail.
Yup, I was wondering the same thing as well. I’m assuming (or maybe just hoping) that there would be less quality issues, or at least the same as normal, because of the ability to have a higher attention to detail.

Time will tell tomorrow!

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
I ordered my Gladiator last week and the dealer told me it’d be about 8-12 weeks. I hope this is the case since the dealer is 2 days camping time away and I wanted to make a week’s vacation out of it before fall school year starts back for kids.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Gladiator last week and the dealer told me it’d be about 8-12 weeks. I hope this is the case since the dealer is 2 days camping time away and I wanted to make a week’s vacation out of it before fall school year starts back for kids.
Did you get your VIN yet?

Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
I don’t mean to discourage you, but I’m at 9 weeks now. Doesn’t mean you’re 8 weeks behind me as I don’t know how many non-sold orders were being made compared to normal. We have heard that production may be as low as 50% of normal.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t mean to discourage you, but I’m at 9 weeks now. Doesn’t mean you’re 8 weeks behind me as I don’t know how many non-sold orders were being made compared to normal. We have heard that production may be as low as 50% of normal.
I don't think anyone can say they are XX weeks in now since the plant has been closed and everyone one is waiting on production. All it means for you is you're higher up the build order totem pole. If Pagoda ordered last week and was told 8-12 weeks then hopefully that means 4-8 weeks for you as you're towards the top.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I ordered my Gladiator last week and the dealer told me it’d be about 8-12 weeks.
8-12 weeks was the standard answer before Covid19. At least for Florida. I would expect Nevada to be similar.

However, since right now the main problem for the manufacturer is cash flow, they may give even greater priority to sold orders than before.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
8-12 weeks was the standard answer before Covid19. At least for Florida. I would expect Nevada to be similar.

However, since right now the main problem for the manufacturer is cash flow, they may give even greater priority to sold orders than before.
I wouldn't say for FL entirely. I'm in FL and my answer from the dealer on dates pre-COVID was 4-6 weeks, I'm using Lakeland CDJ which just east of Tampa.

biodiesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Lots of good information in here. I had no idea the 2021 JL is accepting orders on 7/8/20 and production starts on 8/10/20. The last day to order a 2020 is 6/4/20. Crazy!
Sponsored