First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Thanks, any thoughts on the Sy-Klone Series 9000 pre filter?
I like them. Ive never specifically tested them for flow/power compared to a standard snorkel fitting, but their ability to spin dust out of the intake is undeniable. I ran them on the majority of my fleet in Africa to great results. Plus, they look cool. 🤷🏻

I plan to run one on my build with the blower.

Hope that helps.
Sponsored

DbMojave21

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Mo
Occupation
Financial
update

my BetaTest Pulsar V4 is built and shipping soon. 👌
I literally was about to ask you if you received and updated version. I'm waiting to get mine after they figure it out. Where are you getting it from?

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I literally was about to ask you if you received and updated version. I'm waiting to get mine after they figure it out. Where are you getting it from?
Direct from superchips HQ. Im beta testing the V4, and they hope to release that to the jeep world in a few weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
v4 board arrived and installed. It is indeed a different unit. Construction seems better from a case standpoint. I did not find any evidence of water or dust intrusion into the old case ports.

E48F9C2C-8CA1-4029-835E-1CEBFA89E867.jpeg

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
That thing is big. Looks like you'd have to mount it in the bed an run an extension cord into the cockpit.

• Haha
Reactions: N83

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm following on this thread and looking to doing this to mine hearing / reading of the improvements to driving and MPG. Many here wouldn't see a savings in MPG due to their lower mileage per year. But some of us would in just a year's worth of driving. I'm looking at hitting the milage warranty expiring in less than a year and half of ownership.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'm following on this thread and looking to doing this to mine hearing / reading of the improvements to driving and MPG. Many here wouldn't see a savings in MPG due to their lower mileage per year. But some of us would in just a year's worth of driving. I'm looking at hitting the milage warranty expiring in less than a year and half of ownership.
I havent done the math on the economy of it. Not sure if that ever pays off? For me its tank range and how the truck drives.

Obviously, different people are different with different priorities. I just want to provide the info

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Tank range adds up to MPG :like: my daily driver for work is 107 miles plus my off time is worse at times. Fuel tank range is something many out west or that have spent time in auster locations understand well. I remember having to stop and dump 3-4 5 gallon fuel cans in to fill up 1026 Hummer and again before getting to a friendly local's in swa too. ;) we had a bongo truck that had better range.

I keep a log of all my fuel used, mileage and trip mileage. Oil changes ect.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Tank range adds up to MPG :like: my daily driver for work is 107 miles plus my off time is worse at times. Fuel tank range is something many out west or that have spent time in auster locations understand well. I remember having to stop and dump 3-4 5 gallon fuel cans in to fill up 1026 Hummer and again before getting to a friendly local's in swa too. ;) we had a bongo truck that had better range.

I keep a log of all my fuel used, mileage and trip mileage. Oil changes ect.
Im curious to see your results. Im a sample size of one, but the first drive otherwise all stock took me from 18 to 21 on the same route, and ive posted a couple similar hand calcs.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Any other impressions on your new throttle body? I'm assuming your LTFT has had a chance to compensate for the new part.
Doing a run today and sunday on my normal loop and see if any changes. Its too windy today for good results i think, but we’ll see.

As far as power, i cant perceive anything by feel. 5-10 across the board(what ive seen from other 3.6’s on dyno) on a truck like this is imperceptible. When i baseline for the blower im going try and see if theyll let me swap the stock on. Ill get a good sense today if it helps hold gear at all and post up
Sponsored