EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Watching this for your end experience with Pulsar and their end tune before purchasing. I'm also running a Tazer and iDrive throttle controller at the moment, so will have to figure out the best combo at that point.

Advertisement

OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
IG Model & influencer
UPDATE

Disclosure uptdate: superchips has asked me to beta test the latest version of the pulsar ahead of general release. There will be a period where I wont be able to provide direct feedback to the forum; as it will need to go to superchips for development. Later everything will catch up

That said, i am not on the payroll and not getting anything free. My goal is to fo what i can to get this right.

Last edited:

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2 Ecodiesel, F-350 Diesel, Gladiator Rubicon, GT3 RS, 986S
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Any idea how long the process might last?

OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
IG Model & influencer
Any idea how long the process might last?
Depends on how much I find. Hopefully just a couple weeks. The big question is whether or not the hardware is fixed. Ill know more soon; and should at least be able to indicate what direction it is generally headed.

It just wouldnt be fair to superchips to have them ask me for my expertise to help remedy something specific; and then dish it on a public forum. I will say at this juncture based on my meeting today, I am optimistic.

cecaa850

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Depends on how much I find. Hopefully just a couple weeks. The big question is whether or not the hardware is fixed. Ill know more soon; and should at least be able to indicate what direction it is generally headed.

It just wouldnt be fair to superchips to have them ask me for my expertise to help remedy something specific; and then dish it on a public forum. I will say at this juncture based on my meeting today, I am optimistic.
Sounds great. At least let us know when they're done. I'll probably hold off purchasing till then as I like the concept but don't want the hassle of issues.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Also waiting to order until we hear more. Anyone know the difference between Superchips, DiabloSport and Edge Products Pulsar? My understanding is that they're under the same umbrella and that Edge actually mfrs these, but wondering if there's difference in customer support or if they're the same across the board in all areas.

MadMojave

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2020
Occupation
Sales Manager

Saving my coins to get this upgrade tuning by Kurt soon.

Advertisement

Advertisement