Humor

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Hopefully as the 5 day including last Saturday draws to a close The Donald will realize that Covid-19 awful facts are, loosing ones (his) job, & getting thrown out of his home is a reality and being POTUS was a Honor ! Well my thought is its mostly BS anyway !

Last edited:

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
3 blonds take the final test to become a LEO. Leo officer shows picture. Ist blond says the felon has one eye, second blond says felon has one ear. Leo says its a side view. 3rd blond says felon wears contact lenses. Leo officer asks her how she figures it out ? Blond answers, well with only one eye and one ear how could he wear glasses !

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator Humor PertLobsterTank2

Jeep Gladiator Humor animals-ant_farm-mooning-goldfishes-gold_fishes-fishes-ehon232_low

Jeep Gladiator Humor 7664154_ori

Jeep Gladiator Humor 21184fc0afa689964a930545e3701f66

Jeep Gladiator Humor f8b4a3a6cd9d2e1022864d444be85228

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
A truck driver stopped at a roadside diner for lunch and ordered a cheeseburger, coffee and a slice of apple pie. As he was about to eat, three bikers walked in.
One grabbed the trucker's cheeseburger and took a huge bite from it. The second one drank the trucker's coffee, and the third wolfed down his apple pie. The truck driver didn't say a word as he paid the waitress and left.

As the waitress walked up, one of the motorcyclists growled, "He ain't much of a man, is he?"

"He's not much of a driver, either," the waitress replied. "He just backed his 18-wheeler over three motorcycles."

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
One blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull from the stockyard in a far town so that they can breed their own stock.

They only have $600 left. Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the stockyard, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph office and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word." Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her one word: comfortable."

The operator shakes his head. 'How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word "comfortable?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. The word's big. She'll read it very slowly ... com-for-da-bull."

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
One day Temel was driving his truck down the road when he realized that his brakes were not working.
Just when he was trying to think of what to do, he came to a fork in the road. On one side, there was an enormous festival, with thousands of people, and on the other side, there was one kid playing with a ball. After very little thought, Temel decided that killing one kid was preferable to killing thousand of people, and decided to drive at that kid.

The next morning, Temel's friend, Dursun, saw Temel on the news, with the headline "Crazy Trucker Drives Into Festival, Massacres Thousands". Dursun immediately calls Temel and asks him why he didn't drive towards the kid instead of killing so many people.

Temel responds, "Well, Dursun, I was doing that, but at the last second the kid ran towards the festival!"

Yep todays stupid ass Terrorist !

Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
U know U R a Blonde when you find out U R PG and ask aloud if its yours !

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Welcome everyone!

We're gonna party until it's 2021..!!

Jeep Gladiator Humor gettyimages-165632672-170667a

Welcome Victor!

You might be hoisted up high, but that's a hard load to manage!

Jeep Gladiator Humor 146cadb120b5a51d99f677486628e326

C'mon in, Louie, we know how you feel!

Jeep Gladiator Humor OIP

What's up Foil! Welcome - you park over there on the side!

Jeep Gladiator Humor OIP (1)

Hey look, a vintage Jeep Scrambler..

Jeep Gladiator Humor a9db91ecb30d1f303f5f608f28ef4718

And an ole Jeep Truck!

Jeep Gladiator Humor Jeep_J10_Golden_Eagle_Pickup(05)

And the solution to all our problems...

Jeep Gladiator Humor dba6037a13355e41663c28985ddbcbc5

So American:

Jeep Gladiator Humor Patton-quote-1024x766

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Hunter shoots a duck & it falls in a farmers field. Hunter crosses fence to retrieve the Duck. Farmer Brown stops the hunter and says, "Ducks on my property, its my duck." Hunter wants his duck and asks it they can't come to an agreement. Farmer Brown says, "well lets take turns kicking each other in the balls, winner takes duck" Hunter Dave thinks about it and really wants the duck so says, "OK" Farmer Brown says "my land I take the first kick" and kicks Hunter Dave in balz. Well dave drops and rolls, screams and spasms for 45 minutes to an hour. Finally struggling to stand Dave says, Now its my turn" Farmer Brown says, "oh what the hell take the dam duck"!