First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I can fit my Gladiator and RTT in the garage but I have a 1/4" in the front and the garage door just barely touches the garage door brace as it slides down.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
My minimum requirement is for both our cars to fit in the garage. It’s a cycle. When it’s clean we have plenty of elbow room. Then crap slowly fills in a round our cars, until we are driving into junk made garages, inside our garage. Then I clean it to start the cycle over. It’s getting close to needing another cleaning….

0F202846-E854-4D8B-9BB0-146A3F7B87DD.jpeg
Funny, a good portion of my garage is taken up with Amazon boxes too. I am lucky our dump doesn't charge to take in cardboard. Every few months a truck run to the dump and I can see floor again for about a week.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Next time you put the top down, put red tape on the garage door opener button. This will remind you when you get back home and open the garage about the soft top. I do this whenever I put anything on my bed rack because my garage door clearance is also low.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Problem is, I have too much stuff all combined. I had to make sure tools are on wheels. I have to move all the bikes out of the garage to make room to do any woodworking. LOL

Guess I just need a 3 car garage... or bigger lot for a shop... I like that idea more
I have a 3 car garage....I made my wife park outside.

OP
OP
FloridaJT6MT

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Next time you put the top down, put red tape on the garage door opener button. This will remind you when you get back home and open the garage about the soft top. I do this whenever I put anything on my bed rack because my garage door clearance is also low.
This is a really great idea. I will definitely be using this.
Sponsored