Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
....of putting miles on my Jeep Gladiator! :LOL:

Seriously though, picked up this little beauty from a friend on the cheap as a drive back and forth to work vehicle and hopefully hand it down to my daughter when she turns 16 in a year.

TInNzpeh.jpg
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Man that's a clean looking little truck. What year?
That looks sharp.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase

Seriously though, picked up this little beauty from a friend on the cheap as a drive back and forth to work vehicle and hopefully hand it down to my daughter when she turns 16 in a year.

TInNzpeh.jpg
It will be perfect when your daughter turns 16 yrs old. Great find!

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Man that's a clean looking little truck. What year?
That looks sharp.
2001, 3.0 V6, 159,000 miles. Runs good, tracks straighter than my Gladiator (LOL), clean on the inside. Just needs a new power steering pump and that’s it, mechanically speaking. Daughter wants me to lift it a little, maybe some A/T tires on it, nothing crazy.

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a firm believer that parents should give their offspring something slow for their first car. The Ranger maybe too fast. ...have you ever thought about getting her a Camaro?

Sponsored

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies

Jeep Gladiator I bought a Ranger instead TInNzpeh
My 2002 Ranger Edge pays for my toys. Freaking cars are bullet proof. They were fleet vehicles after all.

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
2001, 3.0 V6, 159,000 miles. Runs good, tracks straighter than my Gladiator (LOL), clean on the inside. Just needs a new power steering pump and that’s it, mechanically speaking. Daughter wants me to lift it a little, maybe some A/T tires on it, nothing crazy.
Mine's a 2002 with 192k Miles, Canary Yellow. Drives so much better than the Gladiator. I freaking love my Ranger. And yes need a new power steering pump as well. Quick question..is yours factory radio loud? Mine is like 20x louder than the Gladiator..I keep thinking I bought it with aftermarket speakers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mine's a 2002 with 192k Miles, Canary Yellow. Drives so much better than the Gladiator. I freaking love my Ranger. And yes need a new power steering pump as well. Quick question..is yours factory radio loud? Mine is like 20x louder than the Gladiator..I keep thinking I bought it with aftermarket speakers.
Don't know about factory radio as this one has an Alpine head unit already installed when I bought it.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a firm believer that parents should give their offspring something slow for their first car. The Ranger maybe too fast. ...have you ever thought about getting her a Camaro?
LOL, this post aged well. I ended up selling the Ranger to a guy who needed a work truck. The transmission was starting to slip between 2nd and 3rd gear so I wanted to get out from under it before the repair bills hit.

Coincidentally, we found a 2011 Camaro that a friend was selling and it was mint. So we ended up buying her that with the proceeds from the Ranger sale. It's a V6 though but still has 310 hp. She's a good driver though and doesn't have an ounce of racer blood in her.
Sponsored