• Watchers 11

NHM95

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
So my 24 yr old son has been really wanting to get back into a truck so he can do some off roading and dune running with good ole dad. He was looking and Gladiators and Wranglers but just couldnā€™t afford the ā€œfar superior model vehicleā€ and refused to sell his Harley to be able to afford one. So yesterday he called and said I own a truck gain. He is super happy and itā€™s actually a really nice truck. After I checked it out inside and out I told him how nice it was and soon I will show him why itā€™s inferior to a Gladiator. LOL. We will have fun Iā€™m sure with the trucks as well as the banter. Hereā€˜s to new memories

362C9A3E-EBCD-4D58-907E-35DAA0371C48.jpeg
I was 2 months away from my 25th birthday when I bought my Gladiator. I really like the Tacomas thought. Also, with any Gladiator, you can upgrade it to be far more superior than JTRs. Mine is a work in progress, but added side steps just recently.
Jeep Gladiator Well....my kid bought a Taco D1EB3DCE-8D02-4221-A0AA-1BBE78DD846A

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
10yrs from now your son will have a classifieds ad For his tacoma ā€œ2020 tacoma 4x4. Only 285,000 miles, some rust. Needs brakes, tires, valve job, water pump, and head gasket. Transmission works, but slow getting into gear and shifts rough. Interior is a solid 4/10. Otherwise perfect. Asking $32,500 firmā€

and itll still sell

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Owned a couple of Tacos. They are nice and just do things different.

Once the Bronco comes out, the insecurity crowd will shift towards them being the threat.

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
I don't discriminate - I own both! Blind loyalty to a car brand does not produce any useful result. The more contenders, the better for everyone. Toyota and Nissan soldiered on with no competition for too long and now the Detroit big 3 all came out with excellent, viable alternatives. Competition is excellent for the end user.

Congrats to your son a really nice truck!!!
Sponsored