Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Financial Professional
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and let me tell you I am excited to be here! I have been dreaming about this car since it came out. My first car was a Dodge Dakota and my second a JK Wrangler (Smoky Mountain Edition) so when Jeep announced the Gladiator I got excited as it combined these two. Plus, I LOVE the JL Wranglers so the fact that it's based on that made it so much better. Since it was announced, I was scheming for ways to get it but knew I wouldn't be able to get one for a while as they are expensive and I am still starting my life so it was a distant dream but still one none the less. I had been keeping an eye on the used market and knew that I wanted a Launch Edition in Silver as this had all the options I would want (as it had ALL the options anyway haha) and stumbled across this one down in Maryland! I had sent it to my dad and said this is essentially what I would be looking for when the time came. My Wrangler lease was coming up and I had already discussed with my dad that we would purchase that out as it was a good car and I wasn't at the point for a Gladiator in my life just yet! I had checked back on that used Gladiator, which was down in Maryland (I am in VT my parents are in NY), a few days later and it was gone. I had texted my dad and let him know and he didn't get back to me right away and I figured he was working. He then texted back saying "That stinks, come out on your balcony." I was so confused but when I went out I saw that my parents had surprised me with it! I couldn't be more excited, as it was everything I wanted and MORE! In two days, they drove from NY to MD and back and then from NY to VT and back to surprise me! That is over 16 hours in the car! I am so excited to call this 9,000-mile Launch Edition Gladiator mine and I have some great stuff planned for it! Looking forward to being a part of this community and getting ideas from you guys!

Chris_M

PXL_20201110_174157856.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174210290.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174224060.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174240438.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174245487.MP.jpg

PXL_20201110_174302393.MP.jpg
Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and let me tell you I am excited to be here! I have been dreaming about this car since it came out. My first car was a Dodge Dakota and my second a JK Wrangler (Smoky Mountain Edition) so when Jeep announced the Gladiator I got excited as it combined these two. Plus, I LOVE the JL Wranglers so the fact that it's based on that made it so much better. Since it was announced, I was scheming for ways to get it but knew I wouldn't be able to get one for a while as they are expensive and I am still starting my life so it was a distant dream but still one none the less. I had been keeping an eye on the used market and knew that I wanted a Launch Edition in Silver as this had all the options I would want (as it had ALL the options anyway haha) and stumbled across this one down in Maryland! I had sent it to my dad and said this is essentially what I would be looking for when the time came. My Wrangler lease was coming up and I had already discussed with my dad that we would purchase that out as it was a good car and I wasn't at the point for a Gladiator in my life just yet! I had checked back on that used Gladiator, which was down in Maryland (I am in VT my parents are in NY), a few days later and it was gone. I had texted my dad and let him know and he didn't get back to me right away and I figured he was working. He then texted back saying "That stinks, come out on your balcony." I was so confused but when I went out I saw that my parents had surprised me with it! I couldn't be more excited, as it was everything I wanted and MORE! In two days, they drove from NY to MD and back and then from NY to VT and back to surprise me! That is over 16 hours in the car! I am so excited to call this 9,000-mile Launch Edition Gladiator mine and I have some great stuff planned for it! Looking forward to being a part of this community and getting ideas from you guys!

Chris_M

Jeep Gladiator I got surprised with a Launch Edition! PXL_20201110_174302393.MP

Would your parents be interested in adopting a slightly older child?

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats bud. I hope you got plenty of photos with them to celebrate the memories. Life is too short not to thank your parents each day for all the things they've instilled and blessed you with.

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Financial Professional
Congrats bud. I hope you got plenty of photos with them to celebrate the memories. Life is too short not to thank your parents each day for all the things they've instilled and blessed you with.

That is an excellent point! I actually have a video of the surprise itself so I am stoked about that!

Sponsored

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
Hey Guys,

Chris_M

Congrats!!!!

Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Congrats! Sounds like you have great parents. Not only paid but went through the hassle to get it to you. Don't forget that as they get older ;)

Unfortunately for me, you brought up old memories. I didn't even get a new bicycle when I was younger. :crying: