Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Yes, let's keep the political lies to Twitter, Gab, and Parler! This is where I come to get away from all that crap!
Lies are acceptable. It’s only the Truth that cannot be tolerated.
Sponsored

fyrefight

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiaor Willys Snazzberry
Occupation
Utility Operator

fyrefight

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Utility Operator
I read a while back that in Dallas you wouldn't be prosecuted for stealing items under $1000.
Seems a lot of cities are going that route. All I can say is, if I catch someone stealing on my place they better be able to move faster than about 1200 fps.

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
747 locktite on every bolt and a dab of super glue/ gorilla glue under bolt heads. Trust be between combination of both they will have to either make too much racket getting it broke loose or too much trouble getting it off. Make it hard for the bastards to get it. Then if they tear it up or the vehicle up trying too get it at least you can say you did everything you could and turn it in too the insurance company and get full compensation for it. And as for catching the their. If someone catches one in the act and needs an aliby for your whereabouts due too his / her disappearance shoot me a message and I got your back. Lol

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Seems a lot of cities are going that route. All I can say is, if I catch someone stealing on my place they better be able to move faster than about 1200 fps.
In CA. The thieve (victim) will get release same day and turn around suing while the property owner being locked up.

We needs parents to begin teaching their kids again, in terms of manner, respect and dignity. I remember when parents used to be ashamed of themselves to be on the news regards to their kids committed a crime. Todays, they proudly be on national news with their lawyers.

Sponsored

Butze87

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Pepsi
i dont see the problem with this. All we’re talking about is property. What would you rather? Have someone incarcerated just because they took some object? Given how many kids dont have parents on account of incarceration already as it is? How can someone take care of family members if they are in jail?

its just stuff.....and we need to be more people focused and less property focused as a society

I am, of course, kidding. But this is the kind of BS you hear from criminal apologists.....
So easy to say when it’s not your stuff. If people don’t want to be separated from their families by being incarcerated, don’t commit crimes. If “it’s just stuff” why did they make the conscious decision to risk incarceration Instead of purchasing the same items?

fyrefight

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Utility Operator
In CA. The thieve (victim) will get release same day and turn around suing while the property owner being locked up.

We needs parents to begin teaching their kids again, in terms of manner, respect and dignity. I remember when parents used to be ashamed of themselves to be on the news regards to their kids committed a crime. Todays, they proudly be on national news with their lawyers.
After getting robbed of about $800 worth of stuff a couple weeks ago the wife and I have little sense of humor about finding anyone on the property. Had a couple Monday night ran out of gas and parked in my drive at 2 am and our dogs going nuts. Found em looking around for a gas can. They were greeted with a pair of .45's till we verified the story. Told em nothing good is happening that time of night on county roads, and if they'd have knocked I'd have given em gas to get to a station. The woman driving learned a lesson I think.
Lots of sketchy folks out these days.

jbmdux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Could it be someone you work with? That makes them double scum.
I know some people would say "it is only property crime" but that is total bull. All crime is against a person. Yes there are levels but some SOB thought they had more rights to your stuff than you who paid for it. It should be a capital crime.

jbmdux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
747 locktite on every bolt and a dab of super glue/ gorilla glue under bolt heads. Trust be between combination of both they will have to either make too much racket getting it broke loose or too much trouble getting it off. Make it hard for the bastards to get it. Then if they tear it up or the vehicle up trying too get it at least you can say you did everything you could and turn it in too the insurance company and get full compensation for it. And as for catching the their. If someone catches one in the act and needs an aliby for your whereabouts due too his / her disappearance shoot me a message and I got your back. Lol
Me too, I was bowling with him when the dirt bag disappeared.

OP
OP
DeezJT

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Could it be someone you work with? That makes them double scum.
I know some people would say "it is only property crime" but that is total bull. All crime is against a person. Yes there are levels but some SOB thought they had more rights to your stuff than you who paid for it. It should be a capital crime.
I found out that one of my coworkers got their lights taken the same day as mine on his renegade.

It could be anyone, but I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I did check with my insurance and found out I do have comprehensive ins, but 500 deductible. They also need a police report which I didn’t file. Even if I did, I’ll only get a few bucks off of it. I’ll use that if they ever steal my bumper/winch combo.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
KurtP
I missed the last line on your one post at first due to different lighting when I read it as has many here. 👍

Now on with my rant about thieves... It wouldn't be a bad thing to have public canings of them. Then if it still continues with the person move on to more drastic measures as nessary for correcting them.
Years ago a airman was stealing in Saudi and got his hand amputated for it. The A.F. / US Gov. negotiated having it done surgically not with the sword. Now the Sh##### part is now we are all paying for it. He's getting disability pay for it.😣
Only way to stop it is punishment fitting the crime, I'm jaded. My LJ has been stripped twice, I interrupted the thieves on the first one. During it I almost got bashed with my fire extinguisher then almost ran over by the sh## bags. The sh## bags and one (or more) of the police there are involved with the thefts. "If" I had known the last part at the time, I would have just took care of it myself. I figured that out due to the responding patrol that took my report. He was trying to tell me it must be someone just passing though... Right it was a local tag for that county in GA. I should have just "ran the tag" myself and made a visit to their trailer.
The second time I was at a buddy's house in a "good residential area in AL." I had my clothes, stereo remote and loose stuff stolen, Luckily the dipshit(s) couldn't figure out how to get my fuel cans off or spare tire. Years before in Atlanta I had the gas emptied from my XJ fuel cans.... I hope they enjoyed the contaminated fuel..
This dirtbag victim B.S. needs to stop. It should be the same punishment stealing a vehicle as person's horse.... Public caning or hanging, I bet it would stop.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
I always use security screws and red Locktite, not perfect, but every little bit helps.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
So easy to say when it’s not your stuff. If people don’t want to be separated from their families by being incarcerated, don’t commit crimes. If “it’s just stuff” why did they make the conscious decision to risk incarceration Instead of purchasing the same items?
i hear ya. Double check the post....

melloyello

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Mechanic
$600 worth of my hard earned $$ stolen. And I’m have a camping trip next week when I will lead a night run.
Rigid Side Shooters
Rigid Radiance
Artec light mounts

TBH, I didn’t notice till today and it seems like it was stolen at my 2nd job as I reviewed my home cameras.

4164D702-89C3-4804-8682-329FEAD2D036.jpeg
It sucks when someone steals from us but in reality pretty much every person has stolen something at some point in their life whether young or old.
Sponsored