Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
WHY DID JEEP EVEN MAKE THIS THING? SO MANY THINGS WRONG

1. Whenever I get to my destination my hair is a mess and my face hurts from smiling so much.

2. It only gets, like, 30% better mileage than my old TJ despite having 1800 extra lbs to carry around and STILL being shaped like a brick

3. The doors are always dirty from being able to drive through all that mud and water

4. Can 285 hp even move this thing? I mean 8 seconds to 60 is an eternity even though I never get past half throttle because gas is precious and I wouldn't want to over exert my baby

5. The steering is super loose, even when I compare it to my track spec sports car

6. Why can't the stock axles handle 40s?

7. The new Bronco hurts my feelings

8. I can't believe Jeep didn't include LEDs, cooled leather seats, a 12" touch screen, and a 6.4L V8 as standard for the cost of a base sport. I could buy a used truck with all that for what this thing costs!

9. Some people say they don't like my truck, unsolicited. Feels bad, ya know?

10. What even is "aluminum"

11. MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW
Sponsored

Clendennan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired

1. Whenever I get to my destination my hair is a mess and my face hurts from smiling so much.

2. It only gets, like, 30% better mileage than my old TJ despite having 1800 extra lbs to carry around and STILL being shaped like a brick

3. The doors are always dirty from being able to drive through all that mud and water

4. Can 285 hp even move this thing? I mean 8 seconds to 60 is an eternity even though I never get past half throttle because gas is precious and I wouldn't want to over exert my baby

5. The steering is super loose, even when I compare it to my track spec sports car

8. I can't believe Jeep didn't include LEDs, cooled leather seats, a 12" touch screen, and a 6.4L V8 as standard for the cost of a base sport. I could buy a used truck with all that for what this thing costs!

Jeep Gladiator I HAVE COMPLAINTS EC0E158C-724D-4528-9774-2DBDB6BAC7CA

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
And people just won't leave me alone at the gas station. What they never heard of the internet! Ask Google how much it cost, gas mileage, yada yada yada...

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Ah hell my wife thinks its ugly as hell and was always why are you buying that ugly truck. But she is all smiles with the top off and refuses to give up the front seat to my daughter who is the same.

Sponsored

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
Every time I take my freedom panel and back part of the roof off, I lose another baseball cap.. Yesterday, with much intrepidation, I threw caution to the wind and took the roof of my JTR. Low and behold, my favorite Harley-Davidson cap, that came straight from the museum in Milwaukee was gone.... I was heartbroken. Jeep, get it together and please fix this..

Jeep Gladiator I HAVE COMPLAINTS 03E6F240-69A9-4EEE-9DE8-A7C256BE32A2_1_105_c

Jeep Gladiator I HAVE COMPLAINTS 67DC5F44-3F22-4AB8-9AD5-832607EEC4AC_1_105_c

Last edited:
OP
OP
anavrinIV

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Every time I take my freedom panel and back part of the roof, I lose another baseball cap.. Yesterday, with much intrepidation, I threw caution to the wind and took the roof of my JTR. Low and behold, my favorite Harley-Davidson cap, that came straight from the museum in Milwaukee was gone.... I was heartbroken. Jeep, get it together and please fix this..

You act like harley hats are particularly hard to find. I see far more hats and shirts than actual harleys anymore

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

I like your post - you'd know it if you've seen this:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-from-a-jeep-so-why-did-you-buy-a-jeep.29362/

OP
OP
anavrinIV

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
You act like harley hats are particularly hard to find. I see far more hats and shirts than actual harleys anymore
I can't say that, we have a Harley shop on our end of town and our house is almost right at the beginning of a ride out to a State forest. I see more Harley's than any other brand.

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Blasphemy!
Every time I take my freedom panel and back part of the roof, I lose another baseball cap.. Yesterday, with much intrepidation, I threw caution to the wind and took the roof of my JTR. Low and behold, my favorite Harley-Davidson cap, that came straight from the museum in Milwaukee was gone.... I was heartbroken. Jeep, get it together and please fix this..

Blasphemy! And the Museum hat to boot!

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Those FCA bastards made the engine bay the perfect size to drop in a 6.4 hemi causing me to divert some reserved funds requiring my youngest to only be able to afford community college. It’s all their fault she won’t get a good job!
Sponsored