Engineer

mstrav73

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I cant believe they dont give us a choice in the setup features to turn this thing off ourselves, This looks like a clean solution to the annoying auto stop function

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I cant believe they dont give us a choice in the setup features to turn this thing off ourselves, This looks like a clean solution to the annoying auto stop function
Be happy that they let you turn it off at all ... This has nothing to do with Jeep ... This is the mamby pamby politicians forcing them to create this ridiculous system and penalizing them unless it is built to work exactly as it does ...

They could easily change it ... The government makes them pay fines if they dont make it auto re-engage ...

Call your local congressman and thank him/her ...

DobaMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 23 JL Sahara 4xe
Be happy that they let you turn it off at all ... This has nothing to do with Jeep ... This is the mamby pamby politicians forcing them to create this ridiculous system and penalizing them unless it is built to work exactly as it does ...

They could easily change it ... The government makes them pay fines if they dont make it auto re-engage ...

Call your local congressman and thank him/her ...
Absolutely. If Jeep could let you turn it off permanently then they'd have to re-rate the fuel economy and emissions numbers. And FCA desperately needs every fraction of an MPG they can get.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Do these devices need to come out of the truck when you take it in for service like tazer does?

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I installed one of these as well but recently disconnected it and my start/stop doesn't work at all lol. Maybe it's a permanent solution hahaha