First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Since this thread has been somewhat resurrected, I'll add another option for those that aren't interested in building their own. It's over the previously discussed $200 price point ($299) but having the single manifold is worth at least $50 of that IMHO. The ability to open 3 valves on the deflate means that the air down is almost as quick as using 4 valve stem deflators.

I'll throw in an unsolicited plug for the guys at JeepNeeds who have been very helpful and responsive to questions. The products are top notch and this is the second vehicle I have set up with this manifold system:
https://jeepsneeds.com/products/jeepsneeds-hurricane-free-shipping
Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. index

Here's is a pic of my actual set up when stored:
Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 18_Compressor_2

Compressor is mounted against the back wall using an 813 Fab bracket (another top notch outfit), ARB braided hose "hard-plumbed" to the Hurricane manifold which is velcro-ed to the seat delete platform for relocation if necessary.

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 19_Compressor_3

The actual hoses were longer than needed so they were "right-sized", coiled up and hang on a molle panel that I have mounted against the back wall using velcro speed straps.

Side Note: anyone concerned about my rear visibility should know that I have an Alu-Cab canopy on the bed which restricts my visibility already.
Sponsored