First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Never at Disney for me, but man Orlando seems to be heavy duckers so far.
Can confirm. If you come anywhere near Apopka, my wife will squeefully park her little Hydro-blue 2-door next to you and duck the daylights out of your Jeep.
Sponsored

OP
OP

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Can confirm. If you come anywhere near Apopka, my wife will squeefully park her little Hydro-blue 2-door next to you and duck the daylights out of your Jeep.
I was about to recommend less soy intake. As long as it's not you. lol

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
I was about to recommend less soy intake. As long as it's not you. lol
Oh I'll gladly drop a duck here and there, but my tastes are a bit more refined I suppose. I reserve them for the rigs that look truly badass.

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Finally after two years I was ducked today, my Mojave has been ducked before but always with wife or daughter driving I, have taken a lot of abuse about being old and ugly, but today was my revenge! Still old and ugly, but that nice sweet lady with the white cane made my day! 💥 BOOM 💥……Jack
Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today B03B44F2-9557-4D29-9E34-B97B011AB572

jimboAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got ducked on our very first day of Jeep ownership. I had to look it up online. Definitely made me feel like part of the family! We're in AZ.

Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today 20220507_114347

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The duck I got had a neat card attached to the duck via straing (and being in Iowa, it totally shocked me that an Iowan even knew what it was about or that it could ever happen here)

I agree with what's been said before - doesn't matter what the day started out like, if it doesn't make the rest go at least a little bit better, you've already died.
My wife couldn't stop mentioning it, she'd never heard of it before so I gave her a link to the story out of Canada to explain what it's about. She went to a Dollar General or whatever it was and bought me half a dozen so if I ever seen another Jeep within walking distance at a store. I can return the favor. Her words were "Oh, that's SO cute! I've gotta get a picture!"

Anyway - geesh, took 4 right turns there - back on the card - I've got business card stock and design software, looking for a good idea so I can print something up on cards and my wife has fancy cord or ribbon to attach them to the ducks. I don't want to simply copy what others have done, but I'm not that creative when trying to come up with something for the cards.
The duck was cool and by itself, enough, but the card - reading that - there was no way you could do anything but smile.

Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today 1653930939467

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Yesterday at wally world. Parked next to a sting grey JLU. Was going to duck them when I got out of the store but, they were just ducking me as I came out and they left before I could get back to my Jeep. I ha e seen them around so I'll duck em next time I see them.
Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today 20220710_173709
Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today 20220710_174830