Ice Chest that fits under tonneau cover

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Does anyone know of a good cooler that fits under a tonneau cover. I have an access cover and the height is just above 16in.
Sponsored

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
We used to pack around a 75 qt Canyon, but have found this past year we do just fine with our 22 qt. It boils down to how much real estate you want to dedicate to your cooler. You know your height limit, so start shopping. Do note that I work in the recreational outdoor industry and you can find much cheaper cooler options that will perform at the same level as a certain over hyped named brand.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I have an older coleman 200qt and it doesn't fit under anything. I'm willing to say it performs at least as well as a certain over hyped brand for about half the price. But at 2 feet tall and the width of a JKU rear cargo area, it leaves just enough space for 3 5gal jerries. But did I mention half the price and none of the bro's.

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S, ‘06 LJ, ‘67 Mustang, Indian Chief, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph TR6
Vehicle Showcase
I put a 55qt Ozark Trails back there and it fits perfectly, heightwise, under my tonneau. It was very affordable as far as rotomolded coolers go, and it does a really nice job.

Sponsored

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
My largest coolers are two, Coleman, Steel Belted coolers. One original from the 70's and one new model. Both are around 54 quarts and fit fine. I have a Tiger Tonneau from Amazon though

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
There's about 17" of clearance under the factory roll-up tonneau. Whatever is 17" or less should fit

RVcruzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Wrangle Unlimited Rubicon
Our Tundra 65 fits fine but they Tundra 105 is too tall. However, Yeti's Tundra 75 would work. Get the optional tie-down straps that loop through the top of the cooler to make it easier to mount.

Sponsored