Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Last night, I ordered the above mentioned lift kit. Let me start this by saying, I've never been a car guy. However, since starting the search with ended up with me buying my JTO, I've become way more interested in the workings of my Jeep.
Now I'm going to attempt this alone. I'm a 51 year old who had open heart surgery in 2018. If we both make it through, I'll post before and after pics.
PS I don't have any tires or wheels yet. So this lift will be with stock wheels and my 255/70R18 ATs that came with the truck.
Sponsored

21RG

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
4Wheeling
Awesome you're getting out after surgery, live the jeep life.

It should be a no-stress event and you will appreciate the end result. Post some pics, before, during and after the install.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Last night, I ordered the above mentioned lift kit. Let me start this by saying, I've never been a car guy. However, since starting the search with ended up with me buying my JTO, I've become way more interested in the workings of my Jeep.
Now I'm going to attempt this alone. I'm a 51 year old who had open heart surgery in 2018. If we both make it through, I'll post before and after pics.
PS I don't have any tires or wheels yet. So this lift will be with stock wheels and my 255/70R18 ATs that came with the truck.
Awesome, can't wait to see it. You might want to go ahead and start shopping for tires, your going to want them once you see the fender space. Post up some pics and good luck. For reference it's a easy install. I let a shop do my spacer lift and then after that did a Rubicon Suspension take off add on with the spacers myself. If I knew how easy it was I would of definitely did it myself. It was my first time as well.