Sponsored

Is it normal to receive two OTD quotes (Loan/Cash) for 2023 Gladiator order?

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
When I bought from gupton they told me there was no penalty to pay it off early but asked me to keep the loan for 7mo(I think) so they would get credit for it. Saved me 1% on the purchase price and the loan was 0% apr for the short time I had it.
Sponsored

Ware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
When I bought from gupton they told me there was no penalty to pay it off early but asked me to keep the loan for 7mo(I think) so they would get credit for it. Saved me 1% on the purchase price and the loan was 0% apr for the short time I had it.
Their terms now say:

Leasing does not qualify as dealer arranged financing. Incentivized rates (such as 0% for 36 months) do not qualify as dealer arranged financing. Minimum amount to finance is $25K and requires 8 payments be made on the loan before paying it off or refinancing on the 9th payment.

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Their terms now say:

Leasing does not qualify as dealer arranged financing. Incentivized rates (such as 0% for 36 months) do not qualify as dealer arranged financing. Minimum amount to finance is $25K and requires 8 payments be made on the loan before paying it off or refinancing on the 9th payment.
That's definitely changed since last year. I think the minimum they made me finance was something like $7500

jeep4x4bp

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 Wrangler Sahara
i had to finance with Chrysler to receive one of the rebates I got. They told me I had to pay 5 payments before I could refinance. I found out that’s only say they get the credit back and there’s no penalty for me to move forward immediately so I did. I have found over the years that most dealers prefer you to finance with them for a discount.
Sponsored