First Name
Marc Spatola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Corrections
I recently bought 21 gladiator eco Diesel and I have about 1,500 miles on it. I only have had it now 3 wks. At times when I first accelerate I feel a skip / a shack in jeep. Not sure if it’s the transmission issue, tires, not enough fuel getting to motor..... It’s been in the shop already once due to the engine light was on. Went to dealership and checked everything over there and they basically said their was air pocket in fuel line that was causing that. Has anybody else had any issue like this ? Thx
Sponsored

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
Still having issues?? I havent had that problem but some loose connections under the hood on mine set some lights off for me.

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Still having issues?? I havent had that problem but some loose connections under the hood on mine set some lights off for me.
someone posted the other day about the wiring harness on the passenger side, on top of the DPF is an issue touching/rubbing exhaust flang! I checked mine and there is problems in that area. I would check your to be safe

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
someone posted the other day about the wiring harness on the passenger side, on top of the DPF is an issue touching/rubbing exhaust flang! I checked mine and there is problems in that area. I would check your to be safe
Great info, going to check mine this afternoon!
Sponsored