First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Gonna keep an eye on this thread. Please post up any other resolutions or what caused issues.
Sponsored

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Cyber Security
This would be covered under powertrain warranty right?

HighNoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ford has had this problem with these fuel pumps for a while and they try to push back saying water in fuel or bad fuel. Changing the fuel filter it is very important to not go over recommended miles and document everything. Some dealers push saying some DEF got in the fuel. I stay away from old stations with cheap fuel. I am going to start using a fuel additive mentioned in another thread. I also will use stations that have 5% biodiesel also mentioned in that thread. I am also going to buy DEF from Jeep/Dodge just so if there are problems I don’t have to listen to there BS about bad DEF.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Mine says 6-21, fingers crossed mines ok, I’ve been breaking him in with many full pulls as possible. Hopefully anything will rear it’s head before 3 years/36,000 mi.

2A0FBFD0-2160-4454-9299-E6F89B392D52.jpeg
5 year 100k on the diesel engine from what I've heard.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Desert Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Military
For those that have issue, when is the build date of the Jeep?
I couldn't tell you the build date as it is at the dealership, however, I bought it on 13 March 2021 and it had just been delivered earlier in the week.

iadslgladiator

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR diesel
Occupation
operations manager
This would be covered under powertrain warranty right?
I could be wrong but I was told.....
NO!.....it would have to be covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. Fuel systems and emissions systems are not powertrain.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I could be wrong but I was told.....
NO!.....it would have to be covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. Fuel systems and emissions systems are not powertrain.
Doesn't matter. It's still under warranty.

Sponsored

HighNoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
The way I understand it is. Under Section E. I went to the owners manual and scanned the symbol there. You do that by putting the camera on your phone over it. It should show something to look up. The are two sections. One for gas and another for diesel. I would still verify with a dealer asking them to show you in writing.

OP
OP

Desert Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Military
Has anyone had any fuel system issues with the Ecodiesel Gladiator? My 2021 fuel system just stopped working.... It is now at the dealer. Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Some Great (Hopefully) News.....I just received a message from Jeep Cares and if the last back ordered part ships on time next week, all the items will be at the dealership no later than the 27th of August.... fingers crossed I will back into my Gladiator relatively soon!

OP
OP

Desert Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Military
Some Great (Hopefully) News.....I just received a message from Jeep Cares and if the last back ordered part ships on time next week, all the items will be at the dealership no later than the 27th of August.... fingers crossed I will back into my Gladiator relatively soon!
Picked up my Gladiator on 03 September. I'm sooooooo stoked! I'm driving it with my fingers crossed and holding my breath so to speak.... 64 days at the dealership.

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
Mine says 6-21, fingers crossed mines ok, I’ve been breaking him in with many full pulls as possible. Hopefully anything will rear it’s head before 3 years/36,000 mi.

Jeep Gladiator Diesel Gladiator Fuel System issues Screenshot_20210724-091155(1)
Hey! Based on the VIN yours was 8 behind mine on the assembly line- likely built on the same day. :clap:
Sponsored